- 1. UPTOWN - Summer Juice (Explicit) - Mixed by Slim Jim - July 2014 by El Divino Belfast 1.22.07 471 plays
- 2. 20 Years Of RnB - Apr 2014 by El Divino Belfast 1.31.29 276 plays
- 3. We're Goin' UPTOWN (Explicit) - Mixed by Slim Jim - Nov 2013 by Slim Jim DJ 1.19.59 535 plays
- 4. UPTOWN - Mi-Soul Radio Mix by Slim Jim - Aug 2013 by El Divino Belfast 38.12 151 plays
- 5. UPTOWN Saturday Night (Explicit) - Mixed by Slim Jim - Mar 2013 by El Divino Belfast 1.19.59 547 plays
- 6. Goin' UPTOWN To Get Down!! (Explicit) - Mixed by Slim Jim - Nov 2012 by El Divino Belfast 1.19.56 1081 plays
- 7. Slim Jim - Rhythm 'n' Hipness by El Divino Belfast 1.19.55 293 plays
EL DIVINO BELFAST
A dedicated club with, 4 rooms, over 3 floors.
It was the favourite haunt of house music's celebrity fans, the most intimate and stylish nightclub in Ibiza.
In a prime location overlooking the Old Town's picture-postcard harbour, it attracted an A-list clientele, from film stars to footballers, with Madonna, Paris Hilton, Kylie and Penelope Cruz often spotted on the dance floor.
Now, a little piece of the sunny Mediterranean is coming to Belfast, with the opening next month of El Divino nightclub.
The world-renowned nightclub operators behind the venue decided it was time to take their special brand of entertainment beyond the shores of the party island and have opted to launch in Belfast, followed by a Barcelona opening in 2012.
The club, which will be situated on the banks of the River Lagan, will offer four different rooms, including an exclusive Heineken 'Green Room' over three floors and thanks to a £1m investment, will also create up to 60 new jobs. It will open four nights a week, featuring the best of local and international DJs.
A spokesman for the new club said the design would emulate the original Ibizan club that was situated on the harbour of Ibiza Old Town.
He also said it would incorporate a "contemporary yet Balearic design" with outside terraces offering views along the river to the Waterfront and beyond.
The news of the new nightclub opening comes as the city gears up for Belfast Music Week and the eagerly-anticipated MTV EMAs in November.
El Divino was responsible for bringing MTV to Ibiza.
It is understood the managing directors of El Divino were impressed by the recent changes in Northern Ireland and saw it as a sound investment, following the lead by MTV.
A spokesman for El Divino said: "We are excited to have Belfast as the first of new and exclusive venues we are opening throughout Europe. We see the city as being in the same league as other cosmopolitan cities and want to be part of the continued growth."
El Divino was built in Ibiza Old Town in 1992 and was exclusively for a select clientele at the beginning. Later it threw open its doors to the general public, with a capacity of 1,500.