Just bought my Xone DX in February and finally had the time to record a proper mix.
Used 4 decks, 2 effects (LPF, Echo), and Sync with Serato Itch (drifting noticeable).
Far from perfect - straight beatmatching next go around, watch level meters as well.
Thanks to Tales of Us, Hernan Cattaneo, Maya Jane Coles, Art Department for all the recently inspired tracks from their Top Ten lists from RA, Beatport, or live Youtube gigs. Quality tunes that I can stake no claim in trainspotting!
1) Maya Jane Coles ~ "Something In The Air" (loop) w/ "What They Say" (beat loop)
2) Matthew Burton & Nick Lawson ~ "Take Me Away" (Schatrax remix)
3) Freak Seven ~ "We Bring The Music" (Jimpster Dub)
4) Tales of Us ~ "Winds of Change"
5) Martin Dawson ~ "Is This Goodbye" (Tales of Us remix)
6) Deep Mind ~ "True" (Original Mix)
7) Dosem ~ "Freed"
8) The XX ~ "Fantasy" (Sound Process Unofficial Deep remix)
9) Barem ~ "A" (Original Mix)
10) Nick Warren ~ "Buenos Aires" (Terry Lee Brown Jr remix)
11) Fiord & Kasey Taylor ~ "Threefold" (Ditto remix)
12) Jesper Dahlback ~ "Thermal Voltage"