- 1. Edwin Oosterwal New York City 2003 by Edwin Oosterwal 43.21 200 plays
- 2. Edwin Oosterwal at Trouw Amsterdam May 2014 by Edwin Oosterwal 2.22.21 2187 plays
- 3. Built for the Chill Vol. 24 - Edwin Oosterwal by THUMP 1.00.22 6259 plays
- 4. Amsterdance Radio - # 74 - Edwin Oosterwal In The Mix by Amsterdance Radio 1.00.01 597 plays
- 5. Edwin Oosterwal at Rejected Label Night Toffler February 7, 2014 by Edwin Oosterwal 1.00.49 593 plays
- 6. Rebel Rebel session 1 mixed by Edwin Oosterwal by Edwin Oosterwal 30.20 488 plays
- 7. Edwin Oosterwal 3voor12 Jaarmix 2013 by Edwin Oosterwal 1.08.46 661 plays
- 8. Edwin Oosterwal at Planet Rose presents Rejected, Doornroosje, October 12 2013 by Edwin Oosterwal 1.31.32 833 plays
- 9. Systematic Session #221 (Mixed by Edwin Oosterwal) by systematicrecordings 1.00.04 4891 plays
- 10. Edwin Oosterwal & Sirena, Rejected @ Studio 80, May 19 2013 by Edwin Oosterwal 1.53.36 681 plays
- 11. Edwin Oosterwal & Sirena, Rejected @ Studio 80, May 19 2013 by Edwin Oosterwal 1.53.36 681 plays
- 12. Edwin Oosterwal Down Under Mixtape 2000 by Edwin Oosterwal 52.39 525 plays
- 13. Edwin Oosterwal at Rejected Night, TrouwAmsterdam, April 29 2012 by Edwin Oosterwal 1.08.01 924 plays
- 14. Overdose.am Mixtape Monday: Happy Queen's Day by Edwin Oosterwal 57.47 958 plays
- 15. Edwin Oosterwal at The Cat & The Dog, Tel Aviv, December 1 2011 by Edwin Oosterwal 1.20.42 803 plays
- 16. Edwin Oosterwal's 15 Years Rejected Behind The Decks Mix by Edwin Oosterwal 58.06 1051 plays
- 17. Edwin Oosterwal at Rejected Night, Trouw Amsterdam, April 29 2011 by Edwin Oosterwal 1.26.18 1289 plays
- 18. Edwin Oosterwal at Transitions October 29 2010 by Edwin Oosterwal 56.48 671 plays
- 19. Saturday Sessions Mix / Edwin Oosterwal by Ministry of Sound 57.26 1434 plays
- 1. Pitto feat. Woodie S - Shadows (Edwin Oosterwal Dub) (Preview) by greenofficial 3.08 3574 plays
- Download track Go to track Lil Louis & The World - I Called U (The Conversation) - Edwin Oosterwal Edit2. Lil Louis & The World - I Called U (The Conversation) - Edwin Oosterwal Edit by Edwin Oosterwal 5.23 4072 plays
- 3. Terrence Dixon - Minimalism A2 (Edwin Oosterwal Remix) - Sino (Teaser) by Edwin Oosterwal 3.09 769 plays
- 4. Carlo Lio & Coyu - Mike Loves The Horn (Edwin Oosterwal's Twisted Soul Mix) - 128 kbps by Edwin Oosterwal 6.07 916 plays
- 5. Dualton - The Love Song (Edwin Oosterwal's Love Beats) by Edwin Oosterwal 6.09 1395 plays
- 6. Technasia feat. Dosem - Movement (Edwin Oosterwal Remix) by Edwin Oosterwal 6.07 1244 plays
From Holland’s thriving electronic music scene, yet another promising artist steps into the limelight. After being involved in a number of groundbreaking projects, dj/producer Edwin Oosterwal is taking things to the next level. With a critically acclaimed solo-début on his own Rejected imprint and gigs in some of Europe’s leading clubs, an international breakthrough is inevitable.
Edwin started dj-ing in the East of Holland, where he was studying to be an engineer and first met his friend and future musical patner in crime Joris Voorn. Mixing all types of music for tough crowds, Edwin soon mastered the craft of dance floor wizardry. Deejaying remained a passion in those days, only to become the main focus in later years. Edwin’s engineering endeavours brought him to all corners of the world, picking up different musical influences along the way. His years in Sydney broadened and deepened his take on electronic music. Living in NYC helped further develop Edwin’s historical perception.
Edwin returned to Dutch shores in 2005 a seasoned musical connoisseur. He soon hooked back up with Joris, who at the time was making a serious career out of spinning and producing. The two of them started Rejected – production outfit, dj-team and label. From the first release it was clear that Rejected had international appeal. For The People, Cliché and Let’s Go Juno ended up in all the right record bags. Moreover, as a label manager for Rejected and the more techno-oriented Green, Edwin also helped sign such pivotal releases as Pitto’s Feelin’ and 360’s Neon.
After more than fifteen years of paying his dues and biding his time, Edwin finds an old dream fulfilled. Not only is he heading two of Holland’s leading electronic music labels. He is also touring the world with his own contemporary take on the sound he has been representing since the early nineties – as Rejected and by himself. Awakenings, Fabric and Panoramabar are only the beginning. The rest is set to follow suit.