- 1. Hickory Dockery by Nicholas Virgo 11.21 193 plays
- 2. Quartet No.3 (2011) by mwhiteside 7.53 756 plays
- 3. shortwave - soundwave by tim_bo 7.04 116 plays
- 4. Peel by Pete Stollery by Edit-Point 0.30 116 plays
- 5. Bosonica (extract) by diana_salazar 3.59 117 plays
- 6. Seven waves by Joseph Hyde 13.00 110 plays
- 7. Txalapartariak by Franchesca Le Lohe (2011) by Edit-Point 6.00 93 plays
- 8. Sanshen by Matthew Whiteside (2013) by Edit-Point 6.52 41 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Edit-Point is Scotland’s only electroacoustic ensemble. It was founded in 2010 and is run by composers Timothy Cooper, Matthew Whiteside and Nicholas Virgo. The group’s objectives are to present music that combines instruments and electronics and to provide a platform for artists to present technologically difficult to realise compositions.