- 1. LiLas Play (Original Mix) OUT NOW 2.35 55 plays
- 2. LiLas Play (Soultrade Remix) OUT NOW 2.17 55 plays
- 3. Without You (Soultrade Remix) OUT NOW 2.42 129 plays
- 4. Without You (Original Mix) OUT NOW 2.30 160 plays
- 5. Deep Within Us (Original Mix) 2.32 94 plays
- 6. Deep Within Us (Soultrade Remix) 2.14 57 plays
- 7. Beginners Luck (Original Mix) OUT NOW 2.40 51 plays
- 8. Trümmerfrau - Another Song ( Ed Flow Remix) 2.01 124 plays
- 9. TrümmerFrau- Another Song (Ed Flow Remix Instrumental) 2.01 53 plays
- 10. Obsession (Instrumental Mix) 2.46 41 plays
- 11. Rain (Soultrade Remix) 1.31 82 plays
- 12. Rain (Remastered) 1.30 59 plays
- 13. A day in June (Original Mix) 1.45 1374 plays 128.0 BPM
- 14. A day in June (Soultrade Remix) 1.47 192 plays
- 15. Basic Element (Original Mix) 1.38 1498 plays
- 16. Basic Element (Soultrade Remix) 1.39 320 plays 126.0 BPM
- 17. Obsession (Vocal Mix) 2.45 1501 plays
Ed Flow has defined his own brand style of Progressive House and Breakbeat inspired by his clubbing days between London, Tenerife and Ibiza. Being a mixture of British and Spanish descent, it could be said that Ed Flow has been nurtured by the best of both worlds in the Electronic music scene. ‘Rain, is an exquisitely, beautiful production bringing sound effects, synthetics and hallowed voices to produce a soundscape unparalleled’, wrote Jesse Saunders (Broken Records).
Based in Tenerife, Canary Islands, Ed has been on the move between London, the sunny shores of the Canary Islands and Goa in India, for the last five years. His experiences in his travels have further inspired him in his quest for developing his own musical expression. Over the years, he has worked both in and out of the music industry, as well as in and out of the DJ booth. His love for Music has remained a constant over the years and eventually led him on the path of Music Production and Composition.
Ed Flow is currently releasing Music in his own small, digital imprint, called Soultrade Records. The label has been releasing quality monthly releases since its launch on October 2013. Initially, the label will be focusing on presenting varieties of Music within the House genre as well as Breakbeat. Soultrade Records will be committed to finding new talent, as well as collaborating with already established artist from around the world.