Easy Star All-Stars - Dub Side of the Moon Anniversary Tour Sampler 7 tracks, 35.00 Easy Star All-Stars on March 05, 2014 14:07
- 1. Time by Easy Star All-Stars 6.58 42182 plays
- 2. Money by Easy Star All-Stars 6.26 30242 plays
- 3. Easy Star All-Stars - The Great Gig In The Sky by Easy Star Records 4.25 65505 plays
- 4. Speak To Me / Breathe (In The Air) (Dubmatix Remix) by Easy Star All-Stars 3.52 93720 plays
- 5. On The Run (10 Ft. Ganja Plant Remix) by Easy Star All-Stars 4.04 41982 plays
- 6. The Great Gig in The Sky(Dubphonic Remix) by Easy Star All-Stars 5.09 24157 plays
- 7. Any Colour You Like (Kalbata Remix) by Easy Star All-Stars 4.04 15630 plays
- 1. Beat It (ft. Michael Rose) by Easy Star All-Stars 5.24 22025 plays
- 2. Human Nature (ft. Cas Haley) by Easy Star All-Stars 4.53 26774 plays
- 3. One Likkle Draw (ft. Junior Jazz And Daddy Lion Chandell) by Easy Star All-Stars 4.13 42597 plays
- 4. Don't Stop The Music by Easy Star All-Stars 4.19 38506 plays
- 5. Speak To Me / Breathe (In The Air) (Dubmatix Remix) by Easy Star All-Stars 3.52 93720 plays
- 6. Any Colour You Like (Kalbata Remix) by Easy Star All-Stars 4.04 15630 plays
- 7. On The Run (10 Ft. Ganja Plant Remix) by Easy Star All-Stars 4.04 41982 plays
- 8. The Great Gig in The Sky(Dubphonic Remix) by Easy Star All-Stars 5.09 24157 plays
- 9. A Day In The Life (ft. Michael Rose & Menny More) by Easy Star All-Stars 5.51 17015 plays
- 10. Bed Of Rose by Easy Star All-Stars 4.02 10950 plays
- 11. Got To Get Away by Easy Star All-Stars 2.56 28306 plays
- 12. Easy Star All Stars - Let Down (ft. Toots Hibbert) by Easy Star Records 4.44 15559 plays
- 13. Easy Star All Stars - Karma Police (ft. Citizen Cope) by Easy Star Records 4.48 60950 plays
- 14. Climbing Up The Walls by Easy Star All-Stars 4.56 16201 plays
- 15. Speak To Me / Breathe by Easy Star All-Stars 3.52 26675 plays
- 16. Money by Easy Star All-Stars 6.26 30242 plays
- 17. Time by Easy Star All-Stars 6.58 42182 plays
- 18. Easy Star All Stars - Ethiopia (ft. Sluggy Ranks) by Easy Star Records 6.32 26259 plays
- 19. Time Has Come (ft. Ossie Dellimore) by Easy Star All-Stars 3.48 15359 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Combining musical versatility, instrumental prowess, beautiful vocal harmonies and a superb rhythm section, the Easy Star All-Stars have established themselves as one of the top international reggae acts since their live debut in 2003. Thanks to their best-selling tribute album releases, Dub Side of the Moon (2003), Radiodread (2006), and Easy Star's Lonely Hearts Dub Band (2009), the remix album Dubber Side of the Moon (2010), as well as original releases Until That Day EP (2008) and First Light (2011), the Easy Star All-Stars have built a growing, dedicated fan base throughout the world, bringing together fans of reggae, classic rock, dub and indie rock into one big family.
The band has toured in over 30 countries on 6 continents, playing over 100 shows per year for the past 5 years. They've played loads of major festivals throughout the world, including an unprecedented three-day, three-stage stand at Glastonbury in 2009, which earned them a UK Festy Award Nomination that year.
Easy Star's Thrillah marks the band's first new tribute album since 2009's Easy Star's Lonely Hearts Dub Band. Starting with Dub Side of the Moon, the band has deconstructed classic albums and rebuilt them as reggae, helping to start a larger trend that has since become popular at major festivals and in other genres. As source material, Michael Jackson's Thriller was the first album the band tackled by an American artist, a non-rock artist and a non-concept record. The group found their usual innovative ways to transform the material, turning "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" into an Afro-Beat anthem and slowing down "Beat It" into a powerfully emotional roots song. On the record, the group is joined by guest artists like Steel Pulse, Luciano, Michael Rose (Black Uhuru), Spragga Benz, Cas Haley, Christopher Martin, Mojo Morgan (Morgan Heritage), The Green and others. On tour, the band will present the music on their own, as usual, mixing in music from this record along with hits from their entire past catalog of tribute albums and originals. The Thrillah Tour continues the band's nearly 10 year tradition of incredible live shows that have built them into one of the most popular touring reggae bands on the planet.