In 4 Sets
The weekend has landed and all that matters now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. You've got 48 hours off the 9-5, it's time to unbutton your hustle and breathe vigor back into life. Whether it be through losing your soul on the dance floor or grooving to it, we have your soundtrack covered. The EARMILK Weekend Selector, an exclusive guest mix series where we invite the latest budding talent from behind the booth to usher you through all the boozie and jam. From your morning bedside to tonight's evening social, your weekend selector is here to fill a void in good taste and allow fresh connections to flow vicariously.
Lighting the torch to the series will be LA's deep house freshman Urulu. A recent signing to Lazaro Casanova's PetFood Music, and he makes a good fit. With a knack to send your desires to the sky, Urulu's 50 minute showtime depicts a chilled drama of Roland percussion amongst a backdrop of immersive padded landscapes. Look for Julio Bashmore to preach four on the floor gospel and Crek's drenched organs to take you to the sea. Forthcoming by the man behind the mixing desk "We Belong (Together)" is a wave of hands on body bliss. The vibe sinks into a side of drabby omnipotence, with a sedating summer remix by KWS and a highly anticipated collaboration by garage techno gurus Boddika & Joy O.
01. Lone - Cobra: R&S
02. Huxley - Shower Scene: Act Natural
03. Urulu - We Belong (Together): CDR
04. Julio Bashmore ft. Javeon Mccarthy - Father Father (B+S Edit): Boogiefuturo
05. Crek - Onetwo: Kolorit
06. SCB - Mace: SCB
07. Greymatter - Seventh Disco:Wolf Music
08. Luca Lozano - Thug It Out (KWS 'We Be Thuggin' Remix): Klasse
09. Boddika & Joy O - Swims (Walk-apella): Edit
10. Cavalier - Lipizzan: Agnés
11. Gerry Read - Narry: Ramp
12. Edward - Take Me Out: Blooming Soul
13. Kids Extract