Only One EP// Dysphemic & Miss Eliza // Out Now (Muti Music) 2 tracks, 7.01 Dysphemic & Miss Eliza on April 16, 2013 12:33
- 1. Keep On Breathing // Dysphemic & Miss Eliza // Out Now (Muti Music) 3.23 2016 plays
- 2. Only One // Dysphemic & Miss Eliza // Out Now (Muti Music) 3.38 1780 plays
Synthetic Symphony // Dysphemic & Miss Eliza // Free Download 10 tracks, 26.26 Dysphemic & Miss Eliza on December 20, 2012 02:47
- 1. Hungarian Dance // Free Download // Classical Dubstep 3.32 6050 plays
- 2. Skit #1 by Panoptics - 'Cd Only' 1.32 1976 plays
- 3. Drum'n'Bach // Classical Drum'n'Bass' // Free Download 3.48 2431 plays
- 4. Scripture Slickness feat. Heinz // Dubstep // Free Download 3.33 2020 plays
- 5. Skit #2 by Zulu Flow - 'Cd Only' 1.14 1358 plays
- Go to track You are your Fathers Daughter feat. Maestro Julian Quirit // Classical Dubstep // Free Download6. You are your Fathers Daughter feat. Maestro Julian Quirit // Classical Dubstep // Free Download 1.27 1554 plays
- 7. Skit #3 by SK, Harzee & Lickweed - 'Cd Only' 0.24 1377 plays
- 8. Bounce Dat Shieet // Classical Dubstep // Free Download 4.15 1756 plays
- 9. Melbourne's Burning // Classical Dubstep // Free Download 2.34 1710 plays
- 10. The Quest by Beatrice (Dysphemic & Miss Eliza Remix) Free Download 4.02 5597 plays
Ever wondered what a violin making sweet, sweet love to a sub-woofer sounds like? How about Bach on the gear? Or maybe you're partial to manga girls and dope beats hey? Well enter, stage left, Dysphemic & Miss Eliza!
Dubbed "the pioneers of classical dubstep" (100% magazine) and now smashing dance floors across the globe, D&E's magnetic live show has been known to utterly mesmerize and leave punters screaming.
Blossoming in Melbourne, Australia from a kiss in the depths of a drum and bass party, D&E’s obsession with music and each other spawned an outfit built on melodic complexity, slamming drums, violin virtuosity and double time rap. All performed 100% live.
Want to know more about their cross genre sound? Alllllllrighty then! D&E splice the likes of classical violin, dubstep, glitch hop, drum and bass and hip hop. Their slinky tune 'Tunnel Vision' topped the Kiss FM charts, 'Ramses' was revered as "bass driven ball bearing dubstep" (Beat magazine) and their lusted album 'Synthetic Symphony' is set to drop in January 2013. They've also supported Nero, Foreign Beggars, Andy C, Tipper, Beats Antique, Antennae, Dov, ill.Gates, Datsik, Plastician and everyone in between. PA-CHOW!
Frequently on the festival circuit and headlining club gigs, these kids have enough spunk and chemistry on stage to power a meth lab. With tours set for America and Canada (2012), Europe, Japan and The UK (2013), Dysphemic & Miss Eliza are a weapon shooting straight into the hearts and ears of dance floors worldwide.
Dysphemic (Julian Treweeke) producer/MC for Dysphemic & Miss Eliza
Hailing from The Blue Mountains; Dysphemic - offspring of Vernon Treweeke, the “Father of Australian Psychedelic Art” - started experimenting with music at the age of 10. From humble beginnings playing drums and programming on an Amiga Commodore computer, Dysphemic has established himself as a one of Australia’s most unique and prolific producer/MC’s. Traversing from jungle, hardcore techno, hip hop, IDM, drum and bass, dubstep and glitch hop, Dysphemic’s standout releases (‘Sloth’, ‘Androids’, ‘Hypnosis’ and ‘Muthaf#ckn Dinosaur!’) have received worldwide attention and a dedicated following after his European tour.
Miss Eliza (Eliza Quirit) violinist/producer/singer for Dysphemic & Miss Eliza
A classically trained violinist since the age of 3; Miss Eliza, the “child prodigy” of Filipino sensation Maestro Julian Quirit, grew up in the concert halls of Asia and Australia. With no less than 40 first prizes under her belt, she made her professional debut at age 13. Miss Eliza’s teen years were then spent touring Australasia as a soloist for symphony orchestras, her performances televised throughout Asia and critiqued as “electrifyingly phenomenal”. Renowned for her “fiery”, “passionate” and “magnetic stage presence”, Miss Eliza can now be found blasting melodies into the electronic dance scene, dropping knowledge on her ‘Miss Eliza Violin and Theory School’ and supporting the Filipino community in Australia and abroad.