Dustin Nantais - American Greed EP [TROJAN HOUSE] 4 tracks, 16.01 Dustin Nantais on May 19, 2013 19:49
Dustin Nantais - Walking Away EP [DIFFERENT MUZIQ] 2 tracks, 12.21 Dustin Nantais on March 24, 2013 16:50
- 1. Walking Away (Original Mix) [DIFFERENT MUZIQ] *PREVIEW* 6.14 149 plays
- 2. Walking Away (Come Back Mix) [DIFFERENT MUZIQ] *PREVIEW* 6.07 93 plays
Dustin Nantais - Versailles EP [AFTERLIGHT] 3 tracks, 7.40 Dustin Nantais on December 24, 2012 00:57
- 1. Live at Cabal, Toronto Canada w Tornado Wallace - May 4, 2013 1.37.00 106 plays
- 2. Live at Toika Lounge, Toronto Canada w/ Sean Miller - March 29, 2013 2.04.41 135 plays 123.0 BPM
- 3. Cassini Podcast 003 - February 4, 2013 57.58 57 plays 122.0 BPM
- 4. Blasha & Allatt Show, Manchester Global Radio - February 1, 2013 30.00 22 plays
- 5. DigDeep Episode DD-033 - December 26, 2012 1.08.20 64 plays
- 6. Live at Sound Control, Manchester England - December 7, 2012 1.48.53 59 plays
- 7. Live at Toika Lounge, Toronto Canada w/ Guy J - October 6, 2012 2.03.20 144 plays
- 8. Groove Garden Sessions Episode 031, For Tim - August 14, 2012 1.00.48 91 plays
- 9. DigDeep Episode DD-009 - June 29, 2011 59.11 77 plays
- Resident Advisor
- Beatport Artist Profile
- Afterlight Records
- Different Muziq Records
- Trojan House Records
- Dispute Records
- Mystery Train Records
- Happy Hour Records
- Groove Garden Recordings
- Proto Records
An artist from the start, Dustin began playing guitar and piano at the age of ten, and by 16 he was producing music and performing in bands. For two years beginning in early 2002, Dustin traveled throughout Ontario and the north eastern United States with an indie outfit, before falling head over heals in love with electronic dance in ’04.
It didn’t take long for Dustin the DJ to appear in some of Toronto’s coolest underground booths, including those inside Beba, Hotel, Comfort Zone and the legendary Limelight. His mixes have been hosted on radio shows and podcasts worldwide and he’ll be making his debut international appearance December 2012 at Sound Control in Manchester, UK.
Where Dustin’s truly finding his niche is within his production. He’s compiling an impressive catalogue of deep, emotional house that’ll be set for dance-floor consumption in late 2012.
You’ll be hard pressed to find someone as passionate and enthusiastic as Dustin. His positivity is infectious and he’s thankfully transmitting it to the world through his music. It’s in your best interest to stay on top of his funky treats, because Dustin Nantais tunes are the definition of fresh beats.