Blood Tastes Metallic (Released 4th March 2013!!) 14 tracks, 1.06.01 Duncan Buchanan on September 05, 2012 13:41
- 1. Inside The Mind Of A Killer / Exacerbate / Patagonia 5.55 43 plays
- 2. Progressing At A Snails Pace (Reprise) 3.05 37 plays
- 3. Gestures Are Shallow 3.59 30 plays
- 4. Lowest Common Denominator 5.12 31 plays
- 5. Street Scene (Feat. Leeann Davis) 4.03 31 plays
- 6. There Is Nothing 4.46 29 plays
- 7. Infirmary Of Silence 5.28 30 plays
- 8. Snow For Leaves (Feat. Molly Kollier) 4.52 26 plays
- 9. Čachtice 4.13 33 plays
- 10. Happy Cancerian 4.24 44 plays
- 11. Identity Crisis 5.14 26 plays
- 12. I Am Not A Fucking Martyr (Awaiting vocals) 2.18 37 plays
- 13. Heavens To Betsy 5.55 30 plays
- 14. A Subtle Change In Emphasis 6.31 27 plays
- 1. The Age Of Taking Apart 3.46 56 plays
- 2. So, This Is What That Feels Like Is It? (Instrumental) 4.16 47 plays
- 3. It Goes On And On And On And On And On 4.20 43 plays
The Natural Progression Of Reverse Evolution - Out NOW! Click 'Buy Set' or 'Bandcamp' ->>>> 13 tracks, 59.47 Duncan Buchanan on October 12, 2011 17:57
- 1. Breakdown (Epilogue) 4.34 14 plays
- 2. (I'm Sure You Won't) Let Us Fall 3.24 42 plays
- 3. Proved (Song For Star) 2.48 12 plays
- 4. Faith Creates The Void 6.26 55 plays
- 5. Evolving Without Progressing (Interlude) 1.28 10 plays
- 6. Tonight, We Will... 5.41 15 plays
- 7. Your Vanity Kills People 4.30 12 plays
- 8. NOFUTURENOHISTORY 4.45 10 plays
- 9. The Natural Progression Of Reverse Evolution 4.59 11 plays
- 10. Ogopogo (Interlude) 2.49 8 plays
- 11. Are They Scared? 3.17 9 plays
- 12. 51 3.53 11 plays
- 13. Jean Reno / Negative Vibes 11.07 79 plays
Work In Progresseseseseses / Collabs / Remixes Old Demos etc 13 tracks, 54.53 Duncan Buchanan on October 12, 2011 17:54
- 1. Do You Remember The Future? (Early stages needs vocals WIP) 3.38 28 plays
- 2. Casimir (Rough First work through, DEMO) 5.52 42 plays
- 3. Magneto (Cover - Written by Henry Jackman from X-men First Class) 1.51 556 plays
- 4. All At Once... Nothing (Rough mix - needs vocals) 6.39 29 plays
- 5. 21 seconds (So Solid Crew Cover) 4.56 395 plays
- 6. Vacancy (tighter mix, needs vocals and final mix) 5.21 44 plays
- 7. Bulletprrrrf (La Roux cover) 4.21 38 plays
- Go to track Armageddon Closer (Written & performed by Molly Kollier. Additional instruments by Duncan Buchanan)8. Armageddon Closer (Written & performed by Molly Kollier. Additional instruments by Duncan Buchanan) 4.45 197 plays
- 9. Patagonia (Reprise) - (Rough Work In Progress, Still needs vocals) 4.03 39 plays
- Go to track Blueprint (First ever attempt on Garageband at a song after about 7 years away from music - 2010)10. Blueprint (First ever attempt on Garageband at a song after about 7 years away from music - 2010) 3.22 37 plays
- 11. Dumb (Nirvana 4 track cover circa 1996) 2.40 23 plays
- 12. I Stopped To Fill My Car Up (Stereophonics 4 track cover circa 2000) 4.21 24 plays
- 13. 925 (Dolly Parton Cover) 3.00 25 plays
Before I bore you with my life history, I'm totally up for collabs, so please, if you like bits of what you hear message me! Any styles considered :D,
Also, if you're going to follow me do it because you want to. Not because you want a follow back, I can't believe how many people try this trick, surely it doesn't work?
Right then, buying my first guitar while still in school and teaching myself to play I believe developed my style better than being shown how to play an instrument would have.
I have always enjoyed tinkering, making things loud and making them over the top.
I cannot read music, struggle with tab and simply put fingers in places on fret boards and keys to eventually build something from scratch. I love that something can come from nothing.
I'm cursed with the inability to hate tracks with string arrangements in and my love of dramatic scores is becoming more and more prevalent as time goes by. Just listen to my version of 'Magneto' for an example of this.
For my beginning, we'd have to go back to 1995. Where - with some of my college buddies, we began to experiment with 2 and 4 track machines, banging on tupperware, working out our own weird effects, creating our own backwards reverbs and delays.. Ah school holidays.....
After the eventual demise of several bands including over time various recurring members, I've decided to focus on solo stuff, including re-interpretations of older tracks and full band versions of others that have until now have never been given a public airing.
However, keeping your eyes on this page shall also provide the fruits of my more recent labour.
My debut CD'The Natural Progression Of Reverse Evolution' was released on the 1/11/11 on the Band Camp, iTunes or Amazon links above.
My Second 'Blood tastes Metallic' is also now nearly completed, you can hear it's work in progress version on here now. Along with any 'Singles' or 'E.Ps' I decide to force on you all too...