- 1. Andhim - Hausch (Stubens Remix Alénoise feat. Annabelle) 5.13 6847 plays
- 2. Scrounger - innere Werte (Stubens Allein-Daheim Remix) 3.38 22707 plays
- 3. Hey Karolin - Doublemint (Stubens Milkyway Remix) 5.59 40168 plays
- 4. Norken + Deer - September that feeling (Dürerstuben Remix) L&L 002 6.29 43389 plays
- 5. Solar&Poppcke - Lightest Shades Of Grey (Dürerstuben Remix) CFA 004 3.52 15592 plays
- 1. Sternzeichen Glühwurm (Original Mix) CFA 005 7.09 30883 plays
- 2. es funkelt Gar auf frostgem Feld (Original Mix) CFA 005 7.34 20577 plays
- 3. mach ihn reiner (Original Mix) CFA 005 8.43 16766 plays
- 4. die Berlin-Tokio Fabel (Original Mix) CFA 005 5.33 13801 plays
- 1. Sonnenblut am Platz der Perlen (Original Mix) L&L 001 7.29 40399 plays
- 2. Tira mis su (Original Mix) L&L 001 7.15 12917 plays
- 1. Gerne boostet Wü, (Original Mix) URSL 001 9.10 36352 plays
- 2. Geschlossenheit schlägt Nähe (Original Mix) URSL 001 4.19 19592 plays
- 3. Kartoffelbuffer mit Zimt (Original Mix) URSL 001 8.22 38865 plays
for booking-requests contact :
for other requests contact :
The two young producers, David Hofmann and Till Gerloff, found their common ground in and around House
music. It eventually lead to the formation of Dürerstuben in early 2009.
Yet, their musical starting point was somewhere completely different.
It was in 2007 when, in David's small home studio, the two began working on Hip Hop beats and lyrics. They
then lost touch with each other for a while, a time in which they both individually discovered their love for the
Berlin club culture and techno music. Based on this new-found shared interest, a reunion was inevitable and
eventually lead to what the two now call House.
Since, everything that has ever been of musical importance to Hofmann and Gerloff, has found its way into
the distinct style of Dürerstuben.
From the roots of modern twelve tone music over Claude Debussy, Roger Troutman, Quincy Jones and Metro Area to the House and Disco of the
80's and 90's and of course the Techno of the first decade of the new millennium. All these influences
contribute to Dürerstuben's ambitious desire to create music with mood, soul and character.
With this goal, the two friends have been producing pieces that move away and at other times towards musical mainstream,
putting emphasis on the music's ability to move people's minds and bodies.
Aside from finding their own style, Dürerstuben have always been very keen on connecting with the
audiences during their live sets. Still today, Till and David draw a major portion of inspiration and fun from
being part of the lively atmosphere during a club night. The aspect of sharing their music and the ability of
creating a completely new atmosphere plays a big role in how Dürerstuben work and function.
In this way of being inspired, new wonderful details constantly make their way into the soundscape and also
the stage design of Dürerstuben. No matter what the future holds for the duo, you can bet it will not be
Regarding the origin of the name Dürerstuben, all speculations remain mere legends.