- 1. Scrounger - innere Werte (Stubens Allein-Daheim Remix) 3.38 14345 plays
- 2. Hey Karolin - Doublemint (Stubens Milkyway Remix) 5.59 14121 plays
- 3. Norken + Deer - September that feeling (Dürerstuben Remix) L&L 002 6.29 15776 plays
- 4. Solar&Poppcke - Lightest Shades Of Grey (Dürerstuben Remix) CFA 004 3.52 9800 plays
- 1. Sternzeichen Glühwurm (Original Mix) CFA 005 7.09 20791 plays
- 2. es funkelt Gar auf frostgem Feld (Original Mix) CFA 005 7.34 13573 plays
- 3. mach ihn reiner (Original Mix) CFA 005 8.43 10953 plays
- 4. die Berlin-Tokio Fabel (Original Mix) CFA 005 5.33 9516 plays
- 1. Sonnenblut am Platz der Perlen (Original Mix) L&L 001 7.29 26296 plays
- 2. Tira mis su (Original Mix) L&L 001 7.15 9760 plays
- 1. Gerne boostet Wü, (Original Mix) URSL 001 9.10 27926 plays
- 2. Geschlossenheit schlägt Nähe (Original Mix) URSL 001 4.19 13602 plays
- 3. Kartoffelbuffer mit Zimt (Original Mix) URSL 001 8.22 9935 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
The two young producers, David Hofmann and Till Gerloff, found their common ground in and around House music.
It eventually lead to the formation of Dürerstuben in early 2009.
Yet, their musical starting point was somewhere completely different.
It was in 2007 when, in David's small home studio, the two began working on Hip Hop beats and lyrics. They
then lost touch with each other for a while, a time in which they both individually discovered their love for the
Berlin club culture and techno music. Based on this new-found shared interest, a reunion was inevitable and
eventually lead to what the two now call House.
Since, everything that has ever been of musical importance to Hofmann and Gerloff, has found its way into
the distinct style of Dürerstuben.
From the roots of modern twelve tone music over Claude Debussy, Keith Jarrett, Cy Coleman, Roger
Troutman, Michael Jackson and Daft Punk, LTJ Bukem, The Whitest Boy Alive to the House and Disco of the
80's and 90's and of course the Techno of the first decade of the new millennium. All these influences
contribute to Dürerstuben's ambitious desire to create music with mood, soul and character. With this goal,
the two friends have been producing pieces that move away and at other times towards musical mainstream,
putting emphasis on the music's ability to move people's minds and bodies.
Aside from finding their own style, Dürerstuben have always been very keen on connecting with the live
audiences during their live sets. Still today, Till and David draw a major portion of inspiration and fun from
being part of the live atmosphere during a club night. The aspect of sharing their music and the ability of
creating a completely new atmosphere plays a big role in how Dürerstuben work and function.
In this way of being inspired, new wonderful details constantly make their way into the soundscape and also
the stage design of Dürerstuben. No matter what the future holds for the duo, you can bet it will not be
Regarding the origin of the name Dürerstuben, all speculations remain mere legends.