- 1. Holiwater Band - Kabir Chaura (edit) 2.30 768 plays
- 2. Holiwater Band - Conference Of The Birds (edit) 2.31 573 plays
- 3. Holiwater Band - Longing (edit) 2.31 448 plays
- 4. Holiwater Band - Darbuka (edit) 2.30 472 plays
- 5. Holiwater Band - Sheesh Mahal (edit) 2.30 324 plays
- 6. Holiwater Band - Kumbh Mela (edit) 2.30 288 plays
- 7. Holiwater Band - Diaspora del Flamenco (edit) 2.29 314 plays
- 8. Holiwater Band - Wake (edit) 2.30 238 plays
- 9. Holiwater Band - Only A Dream (edit) 2.29 185 plays
- 1. Quanta - Realms Of Mind (edit) 2.30 464 plays
- 2. Quanta - Center Of The Lamp (Somatoast Remix) (edit) 2.30 312 plays
- 3. Quanta and EurythmY - Psywamp (Quanta Remix) (edit) 2.31 264 plays
- 4. Quanta - Nature Of Reality (edit) 2.30 216 plays
- 1. Akasha Experience - Soul Circus (edit) 2.29 444 plays
- 2. Akasha Experience - Shanti Planti (edit) 2.30 268 plays
- 3. Akasha Experience - Lostwithiel (edit) 2.30 237 plays
- 4. Akasha Experience - Soul Circus (Landswitcher Remix)(edit) 2.30 208 plays
- 5. Quanta - Quazilimbo (Akasha Experience Remix)(edit) 2.29 221 plays
- 1. Animat - A Promise of Snow (Dub Mix)(edit) 2.29 889 plays
- 2. Kukan Dub Lagan - Blessing (Dub) 1.41 756 plays
- 3. Vacuum Science - Don Dada (edit) 2.30 588 plays
- 4. Scubba vs Yechidah - Beyond The Illusion Of Life (edit) 2.45 376 plays
- 5. Subset - Ghostline (Missing Time mix)(edit) 2.31 320 plays
- 6. Vacuum Science - Tree Fingers (edit) 2.30 423 plays
- 7. Animat - Horsehead Dub (edit) 2.30 396 plays
- 8. Subset - Awake But Dreaming (edit) 2.29 436 plays
- Go to track Kukangherita SoundSystem - Future Combination Authentic Sensation (Kukan Dub Lagan Remix)(edit)9. Kukangherita SoundSystem - Future Combination Authentic Sensation (Kukan Dub Lagan Remix)(edit) 2.31 589 plays
- 10. Yechidah - Embracing The Sun (Blue Sunrise Mix)(edit) 2.33 457 plays
- 11. Animat and Misled Convoy - Lost in the Valley of the Scintilla Strings (edit) 2.31 420 plays
- 12. Yechidah - Maha Mistis (Dance of the Elements Mix) (edit) 3.03 450 plays
- 13. Subset - Interbody Fusion (Bottoms Up mix)(edit) 2.31 343 plays
- 14. Kukan Dub Lagan - Rush (Dub)(edit) 2.32 472 plays
- 15. Vacuum Science - Golden (edit) 2.32 385 plays
- 1. Deep Fried Dub - Shine (edit) 2.32 1142 plays
- 2. Deep Fried Dub - Kryptology (edit) 2.30 889 plays
- 3. Deep Fried Dub - Tectonic Dubplate (edit) 2.31 632 plays
- 4. Deep Fried Dub - Condensor (edit) 2.32 636 plays
- 5. Deep Fried Dub - 100 IRE (edit) 2.30 578 plays
- 6. Deep Fried Dub - Ivory Towers (edit) 2.28 548 plays
- 7. Deep Fried Dub - Snake Oil (edit) 2.31 535 plays
- 8. Deep Fried Dub - KAOS (edit) 2.30 516 plays
Dubmission Records have blazed a trail of warped woofers since the mid 90’s, when they launched with a trio of bass heavy dubwise compilations.
In 1996, they kicked off with the Mashing Up Creation album, which featured tracks by Doof, Adelphi and 100th Monkey UK amongst others. It was reviewed favourably by The Sunday Times, DJ and Sleaze Nation – the latter describing it as “carrying on where original dub hijackers The Orb left off!” It was swiftly followed by Dubbed On Planet Skunk, with stand out tracks from Zion Train, Quirk and Alpha & Omega. The third instalment took 2 years to put together – More Bass Than Space was a double album which represented every spectrum of the modern dub scene, with tunes from artists as diverse as Hallucinogen, woob, Solar Quest, Singers&Players and Tribal Drift. It sold well all over the world, and led to tours of Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and USA.
From 2001-5, the Dubmission crew concentrated more on artist management and event promotion than releasing records. However after hearing Ape to Angel by Pitch Black (NZ), they decided to bring Dubmission out of “retirement”, as it represented everything and more that the label had tried to achieve.
Since then the label has gone from strength to strength, with several more releases from Pitch Black (NZ) (Frequencies Fall, Rude Mechanicals, Rhythm, Sound & Movement plus their first two albums, Futureproof and Electronomicon), as well as Seen, Heard and Felt by International Observer, Make Animals Happy by Warp Technique, Third Ear Audio’s Third Ear Audio and Paddy Free’s Karekare. The crew has also found time to compile two smoky collections for the Japanese label, Wakyo: On A Dubmission Volumes One and Two.
In 2010, to celebrate 15 years of business, they released 15 titles, including new EPs by Pitch Black (NZ), Warp Technique, Doof and Green Monitor, plus re-issued classic but deleted albums by Bluey, Stress Assassin and Bill&Ben, as well as playing 15 shows around the world and uploading 15 DJ mixes of Dubmission music to download.
The last few years have seen EPs released by AkAshA, QUANTA and E.R.S.., two albums and an EP by Deep Fried Dub, a collection of Pitch Black (NZ) remixes of other artists and a new compilation series, The Next Mission, designed to showcase up and coming talent.
All Dubmission releases are available from http://dubmission.bandcamp.com