- Download track Go to track Droog - Ibiza Voice podcast (September 2013)1. Droog - Ibiza Voice podcast (September 2013) 1.09.33 9938 plays
- Download track Go to track Droog for Guy Gerber's "Wisdom of the Glove" show (Ibiza Sonica FM-28-08-2013)2. Droog for Guy Gerber's "Wisdom of the Glove" show (Ibiza Sonica FM-28-08-2013) 57.13 6318 plays
- 1. Inxec & Droog - Second to None [Get Physical Music] 3.13 10761 plays
- 2. Inxec & Droog - Body to Body featuring Dina Moursi [Get Physical Music] 3.28 9235 plays
Inxec & Droog - Wide Open EP [Last Night on Earth] 2 tracks, 6.32 Droog LA on February 23, 2013 21:12
- 1. Inxec vs Droog - Rude (Original mix) [Supernature] 2.42 4929 plays
- 2. Inxec vs Droog - Rude (Brett Johnson's Twerk remix) [Supernature] 3.07 3253 plays
- 3. Inxec vs Droog - Rude (Brett Johnson's Channel remix) mstrd [Supernature] 2.29 2393 plays
- 4. Inxec vs Droog - Rude (Special Case remix) [Supernature] 2.59 2876 plays
- 5. Inxec vs Droog - Bad Timing [ Supernature] 2.47 2691 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Over the course of 8 eventful years since their genesis as the Droog collective, the Los Angeles-based trio – Andrei, Brett & Justin – have become true Renaissance men of underground dance music. Sprung from their DJ roots in late 90s/early ‘00s, Droog have taken on (nearly) all of the essential mantles: label heads – since 2009 their Culprit outfit has become a real force in the new “Deep” dance music movement; promoters of considerable experience and renown – their party series long a hometown institution, took on a global reach with events spanning Europe and the Americas; and producers – solo or with steady collaborator Inxec, they have infiltrated some of the top dance music labels like Crosstown Rebels, Get Physical, Supernature, Last Night on Earth, Noir and Akbal.
Droog has now emerged as a touring DJ unit with a suitcase-full of highlights, from 4 appearances at the beloved Fabric in London, the twin Berlin clubbing institutions: Watergate and Renate, and Paris’ legendary Rex to memorable shows in Peru, Australia, Russia, Portugal, Ecuador and beyond.