- 1. LRAD ANIMALS (DRE MOREL BOOTLEG) - Knife Party vs Martin Garrix 4.38 911 plays
- 2. Alcoholic bounce (DARYLO meets DRE Trap edit) 3.51 707 plays
- Download track Go to track Strobe Lights (Dre Morel Runsheng Bootleg) - Ellie Goulding vs Special Features3. Strobe Lights (Dre Morel Runsheng Bootleg) - Ellie Goulding vs Special Features 5.51 1212 plays 128.0 BPM
- 1. g62 Monthly Mix February 2013 by ginger62 57.48 1375 plays
- 2. g62 Monthly Mix best of 2012 by ginger62 1.37.47 1506 plays
- 3. g62 Monthly Mix November2012 by ginger62 1.01.47 1119 plays
- 4. g62 Monthly Mix October2012 by ginger62 1.07.46 1358 plays 122.0 BPM
- 5. g62 Monthly Mix September2012 by ginger62 1.11.49 1037 plays 120.7 BPM
- 6. g62 Monthly Mix August2012 by ginger62 57.55 905 plays
- 7. g62 Monthly Summer Mix July2012 by ginger62 44.33 1112 plays
- 8. g62 Monthly Mix June2012 by ginger62 41.58 904 plays
- 9. g62 Monthly Mix March2012 by ginger62 55.33 8755 plays 120.0 BPM
- 10. G62 Monthly Mix March2013 by ginger62 1.15.38 1201 plays
- 11. G62 Monthly Mix April2013 by ginger62 1.04.53 1319 plays
- 12. G62 Monthly Mix May2013 by ginger62 1.00.22 2187 plays
- 13. G62 Monthly Mix June2013 by ginger62 1.02.39 2487 plays
- 14. G62 Monthly Mix July2013 by ginger62 58.07 1863 plays
- 15. G62 Monthly Mix August2013 by ginger62 1.02.30 1743 plays
CHECK OUT MY MONTHLY MIXES FOR GINGER62:
Starting his djing career in 2008 in Whistler B.C, Dre has opened for monster acts such as AXWELL, DAVID GUETTA, ARMIN VAN BUUREN, AVICII, STEVE AOKI, MSTRKRFT, CHRIS LAKE, ARNO COST, HOOK N SLING, AN21, PETE TONG, BENNY BENASSI, FEDDE LE GRAND, MICHAEL WOODS, TALL PAUL, TV ROCK, DROP THE LIME, HED KANDI, MINISTRY OF SOUND
Also taking part in the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympic Games, Dre was selected as the DJ for one of the events in Whistler.
In 2011 Dre was Nominated top 5 Electronic DJ's in the Clubvibes Vancouver Nightlife Awards.
Along with his DJ career, in 2009 Dre was selected to take part in a new MTV reality show based in Whistler.
PEAK SEASON quickly sat atop the summit, delivering the
highest-rated series premiere ever for any program – original or acquired – on MTV in Canada. The one-hour premiere, ranked #1 in its time-slot against all Canadian and U.S. specialty channels. The show hit MTV International, airing in over 142 different countries and was a huge success.
Due to the success and demand of the show the show Dre has dj’d across Canada and even in Cabo san Lucas Mexico.