DRAGONGAZ Perce Oreille EP 2012 (vynil+digi all platforms) Full tracks 6 tracks, 32.26 DRAGONGAZ on April 22, 2013 11:16
- Go to track DRAGONGAZ New release on PERCE OREILLE !OUT NOW! all platforms Vynil+Digital (Teaser edit)1. DRAGONGAZ New release on PERCE OREILLE !OUT NOW! all platforms Vynil+Digital (Teaser edit) 6.20 4523 plays
- 2. Dragongaz Bitch (out NOW! Beatport, Itunes...all platforms Perce Oreille rec Paris ) 3.22 2928 plays
- 3. BASS51 6.01 688 plays
- 4. BICTH INSIDE Dragongaz 6.01 735 plays
- 5. MASSMIND (released on Perce Oreille (Expressillon Rec 2012) 4.27 1358 plays
- 6. Dragongaz REASON RISE (OUT NOW ALL PLATFORMS) Perce Oreille rec Paris 6.13 2719 plays
Dragongaz and MC Totally Rad (aka Ninja from Die Antwoord) 2005 4 tracks, 14.45 DRAGONGAZ on January 26, 2011 13:30
- 1. Dragongaz and Mc Totally Rad 1948 (original mix) 4.32 1847 plays
- 2. Dragongaz and Mc Totally Rad Tam Tam and LuLu (original mix) 2.12 799 plays
- 3. Dragongaz CANT SEE YOU feat Mc Totally Rad (Constructus Corporation remix) 3.50 1066 plays
- 4. Dragongaz EARWIG feat Mc Totally Rad (Constructus Corporation remix) 4.10 820 plays
- ADZ BOOKING / DRAGONGAZ
- Buy on Expressillon
- Buy on Jarring Effects
- Video teaser /Crystal D / 69DB / Dragongaz ON TOUR
- TATTOO EP OUT NOW CLICK TO BUY ALL PLATFORM
- LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK!
- BUY ON BEATPORT
- New release May 2012 Buy on Beatport 4tracks EP Perce Oreille
- New release May 2012 Buy on Itunes 4tracks EP Perce Oreille
- PERCE OREILLE EP BUY AT TOOLBOX SHOP
- New release 2013 Evil in my pockets EP on Bandcamp
Dragongaz first started music back in the nineties playing guitar in punk
rock bands to the point he made a switch in style with a first release on the
French tekno label Chronobrain in 1996 (n°00 Psaizone) followed by several
releases on the pioneer french hardtek tekno label No-Tek Records (1997/98 Psaizone).
Member of the underground electronic live scene he has been active in free
partys, festivals and clubs during more than a decade with his former band
Interlope (1999-2010), live electronic duo (Dragongaz+Rimshot) improvising on stage with a
wild range of styles, from Electro Glicth Hip Hop to Tekno, Breaks, IDM and
Drum and Bass hosted by the labels Jarring Effect and Expressillon.
They played big festivals like Garorock, Vieilles Charrues, Sziget, famous
venues like Rex Club, Elysée Montmartre, Bikini, Cabaret Sauvage, alongside
big names, approximatly 500 gigs over 10 years, gaining support from numerous
artists and also collaborating, at the time, with Mc Jamalski (Boogie Down Productions, Brand New Heavies) on stage and on releases.
During a tour in South Africa in 2004 (Siphon Project)
Dragongaz collaborated with some SA artists before they explode on the
international scene like Mc Totally Rad (Ninja Die Antwoord), Spoek Mathambo (Sweat X, Playdoe),
Sibot (Dj Fuck-Contructus Corporation, Playdoe).
Mc Totally Rad is featured on Electrified (2nd Interlope Album on Expressillon 2005),
Dragongaz signed Tam Tam and Lulu instrumental on Fuck&Rad Album Fantastic
Kill (2006 African Dope).
He introduced those artists in France at the time and linked some of
them with Jarring Effect label (cd project Cape Town Beats).
Now as a solo artist since 2010, Dragongaz came back to his first style, a
kind of personal techno/breaks dancefloor music, went on tour with some of
the Spiral Tribe artists (Crystal Distortion, 69DB), and release several EP
on labels Expressillon, Perce Oreille, released remixes for DTC Records (PC
Pieces remix), IOT Rec (Loan Murderer remix) and Jarring Effect (Hight Tone
Dragongaz is mixing live on stage with a computer and various controllers
delivering a set based on improvisation with his own compositions ranging
from breaks, tekno, dubstep to up tempo tek/Drum&Bass, with some bites off
rock and dirty basses, definetely dancefloor influence.
Actif dans les free party, festivals et clubs depuis plus de dix ans avec son
ancien groupe Interlope, aujourd’hui artiste solo depuis 2010, Dragongaz a
signé plusieurs ep sur le label Expressillon et enflamme les
dancefloors avec son style particulier de techno teinté d' influences rock,
dubstep et drum&bass. L'improvisation du live fait que chaque performance
délivre une énergie unique.