- 1. Dr.G - Sacre Coeur FREE DL 5.40 122 plays
- 2. Shokol8 - Chrysallide Free DL 5.13 74 plays
- Download track Go to track Parachute Youth - Can't get better than this (Meakulpa RMX Shokol8 RFX Edit)3. Parachute Youth - Can't get better than this (Meakulpa RMX Shokol8 RFX Edit) 3.21 326 plays
- 4. Shokol8 - Stucked Up freeDL 7.20 66 plays
- 5. Shokol8 - Sweet Coconut Free DL 3.06 31 plays
- 6. Shokol8 - Face It Now Or Ever 2 5.08 239 plays
- 7. Shokol8 - Print X Beta ( Free DL ) 5.17 40 plays
- 8. Shokol8 - Sweet Dilla free DL 3.33 71 plays
- 9. Dr.G - Devil Beta 9 Free DL 6.25 42 plays
- 10. Shokol8 - Garorock Free DL 4.18 45 plays
- 11. Dr.G - Black Cat Free.320.DL 5.06 64 plays
- 12. Dr.G - All My Apologies Free DL 5.40 54 plays
- 13. Dr.G - Mario'S Secret Power Drug freeDL 320 6.06 62 plays
- 14. Shokol8 - Chicken Vs Fox Free DL 6.42 47 plays
- 15. Shokol8 - I.fever 3.49 111 plays
- 16. Shokol8 - RuthBanger 3.30 155 plays
- 17. Dr.Goldsylver - Rush It 6.17 1039 plays
- 18. Dr.G - time for time 1.4 preview 8.47 181 plays
- 19. Dr.Goldsylver - Prison Break 2.0 (sonar competition) 7.01 976 plays
- 20. Dr.G - na'mport nawak (the game one blood remix by Dr.G) 5.05 277 plays
- 21. Dr.Goldsylver - Rain Lullaby's Queen (feat. Aswan) 6.19 282 plays
- 22. Sebastien Leger - Majuro (Dr.Goldsylver Dubstep Remix)1.5 Preview 4.56
- 23. Dr.G - Back Up Love 1.4 Preview 3.56 276 plays
- 24. Dr.G - The confessionnal Preview 8.30 339 plays
- 25. Dr.Goldsylver - ClueLess Ballad 2.3 Preview 7.43 374 plays
Dr.goldsylver:my first experiments going to the bin soon ;D 0 tracks, 0.00 heRB&Hash Prod. -> RBH on November 12, 2010 10:46This set is empty.
HerB&HashProd. is made of a bristiolian (not originally but doesn't matter,the vibe is from here ),
Hello ,first I don't consider myself as a musician or even producer, as I am just a learner, so I am a french man,living in the lovely city of Bristol (U.K),city of effusion of underground and street art (banksy is from here http://www.banksy.co.uk/ ) . I , in my early 20's did a bit of music with my friend Bertrand Gautier ( a talented drum machine composer who gave up music ) he was operating on the black KORG drum machine ,when i was catching samples from everywhere and play-custom them with a BOSS Dr sampler sampling machine,we had fun and good time ,coupling with some friends of us Dj's and coupling with an other crew based close to Nantes (france) so we organise few free parties always with success and great fun, very small though 250-300 people max. because our budget for the sono was not that high (4 Kgs) ,all of that starting end 2000 till middle 2002, laws changed (sarkozy strike back aka devilish emperor) and both splitted up ,new GFs ,new locations ,well new lifes, and we all gave up kind of way,cos' we all need to pay our rent at the end of the day.
One day I talked with one of my colleague about reason and how to make music using a DAW and i arrived at this point of my life saying to myself ,what i really want all these year was to come back to music, i got enough now to pay my rent and it will be nice to use my free time for my first passion: music .
But how, when you have use to play like a couple ( Bertand ) and then now you are on your own,well thanks to the Daw of today you can easily do all parts of the song ,it's like a mini studio,so i did not go finally for reason ,cos if you remember i am a sampler catcher,not so easy these days ,but it's such worth when you got the right one,so the solution was to go for ABLETON Suite 8 , I bought that august 2010 followed by a keyboard CME VX5 (a crap piece of s..t when you want something easy to use ,go for akai ,novation or other good brand )and an AKAI APC40 and a Mac,im a pc fan so i kept my pc laptop too.
So i am really new as DAW user,so any help ,trick or tips is well welcomed.
I consider myself as a newbie,i am discovering new things everyday and that keep me going.
I am just starting now ,where I go: I dunno,where will I arrive : I don't care ,only one thing matter: MAKING MUSIC !!!!
All critics are accepted ,be not worried if my music is not your style ,still free to say it,if it's not well build of if you think it could improve (and it always could ;D) again feel free to say it and please do SO!
So i'm not yet a producer but critics makes me go forward!!Some would say you need talent to get anywhere in anything in life. I tend to come from the “work with a childlike curiosity and passion and don’t be afraid to suck for a while”.
So thank you ALL !!
Dr.Goldsylver-FastFinger aka Dr.G aka Shokol8 Beau-T &rt;&rt;&rt;&rt; sylvain tregouet
Macbook Pro intel core2duo 2.53Gh 4GB Ram
CME VX5 Keyboard
MAY THE BEATS BE WITH YOU!!!!...........................................................................And good songs you shall make........................................... ;D
IN BEATO VERITAS!!!
RBH POWA !!!
And at last BIG UP for the people who have been supporting us from the beginning:
The Phoenix Bros.
tokio le deux