- 1. Exchanges 21.11 523 plays
- 2. First Light on The Frozen Pine 8.09 914 plays
- 3. Pulse Meditation (live stream recording 12-31-12) 31.33 760 plays
- 4. Modular Synthesizer Patch Example (Serge) 2 1.21 457 plays
- 5. Modular Synthesizer Patch Example (Serge) 2.52 394 plays
- 6. Robotspeak (Single pass, solo performance) 12.58 708 plays
- Go to track Synthesizerman - First Light on The Frozen Pine - (Máistrí - modular interpretation - feat. Zefora)7. Synthesizerman - First Light on The Frozen Pine - (Máistrí - modular interpretation - feat. Zefora) 5.52 1556 plays
- 8. Through The Night Reeds 9.21 687 plays
- 9. Spring Arabesque 10.57 1172 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
- World of Noise show
- Synapse - The International Electronic Music Magazine
- The Mystery Serge
Doug Lynner, a.k.a. synthesizerman, was editor/publisher of the seminal synthesizer magazine, Synapse. He attended the California Institute of the Arts where his primary mentors were Harold Budd, Morton Subotnick and Leonid Hambro.
He is a founding member of the synthpop bands Invisible Zoo, Moebius and LEM and is a radio host on FlashbackAlternatives.com with his monthly show, Doug Lynner's World of Noise.