dotSTRIPE - Otherwoods EP - FFAR008 - FAR FAR AWAY RECORDS 4 tracks, 8.22 dotSTRIPE on June 24, 2014 13:26
- 1. FFAR 008 dotSTRIPE-Otherwoods by Far Far Away Records 2.37 1118 plays
- 2. FFAR 008 dotSTRIPE-Moving by Far Far Away Records 2.15 921 plays
- 3. FFAR 008 dotSTRIPE-Multitask (Guitar Version) by Far Far Away Records 1.44 1044 plays
- 4. FFAR008 dotSTRIPE-Multitask (Clean Version) by Far Far Away Records 1.44 1131 plays
- dotSTRIPE - Sometimes it takes you a long time to sound like yourself | Das schöne Leben Mixtape Artwork dotSTRIPE on November 25, 2013 12:46
dotSTRIPE's Upcoming Gigs
Saturday 03 May, 2014
TBA, Hannover, Germany
Saturday 19 July, 2014
Sea You Festival Aftershow / Katermukke Showcase, Klangraum, Freiburg, Germany
Saturday 09 August, 2014
Sonne Mond Sterne Festival, Sonne Mond Sterne, Saalburg, Germany
Powered by GigaTools
… one doesn’t need far more than two dots and a line to show a smile …
Which is the crucial factor for the project “dotSTRIPE”. Ben (Stuttgart) intended to create something simple, yet still fascinating. Accomplishing this project he achieved his goal.
One can certainly recognize this by his performances. Friendly sounds with frequent frisky elements and still very harmonious instruments are just two out of many distinguishing characteristics.
Sometimes his songs imply somewhat childish, yet still very absorbing and fine melodies.
He gave a first inside into the versatile sound spectrum with the Sommerwald EP.
Alternating smooth and bouncing beats proofed that their music could not be assented as monotonous.
The enthusiasm of the audience kept rising with the introduction of the Lala Lale EP . Bouncing clicks, hackly hats and playful percussions combined with dreamy melodies kept everyone dancing.
Since the impulse to create a corresponding recognizable sound further increased. However he do not stick to certain outcomes, but rather search and experiment for new possibilities to sustainably develop the given concept.
New things are constantly tried out. Things that don’t exist within his previous songs yet, to repeatedly surprise the audience.
On his way he still remain at his roots and keep developing and wandering along his planed path.