- Hot Nigga (Dotcom's Retwerk) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on September 12, 2014 19:00542932 Plays345 Comments27403 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.03
- How We Party (Dotcom's WTF Trap Remix) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on August 15, 2014 17:59489499 Plays475 Comments20581 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.00
- Turn Down For What (Dotcom's Retwerk) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on February 03, 2014 22:351149950 Plays904 Comments18118 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.16
- Marble Floors (Dotcom Remix) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on April 16, 2014 22:13418056 Plays320 Comments10394 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.00
- Type Of Way (Dotcom Remix) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on March 09, 2014 16:01749612 Plays486 Comments16793 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.39
Deriving "Dotcom" from his last name "Comstock," Dotcom has exploded on the bass scene with his explosive trap remixes and heavy hitting production.
Drawing influences from the likes of Dillon Francis, Diplo, and Flosstradamus - traces of dubstep, trap, and even progressive house can be found in Dotcom's unique sound and style.
Dotcom's remix of Chief Keef's "Hate Being Sober," has seen 800,000+ plays in just one month. Averaging 300k plays a week on his Soundcloud, Dotcom is surely on the rise and an up and comer in the EDM world.
Dotcom has received support and attention from trap/dubstep's finest - Crizzly, HeRobust, and many more.