- Chief Keef - Hate Bein' Sober (Dotcom's Festival Trap Remix) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on December 02, 2013 21:544627482 Plays4144 Comments75360 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.42
- How We Party (Dotcom's WTF Trap Remix) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on August 15, 2014 17:59347054 Plays441 Comments18368 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.00
- Turn Down For What (Dotcom's Retwerk) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on February 03, 2014 22:351075165 Plays891 Comments17225 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.16
- Marble Floors (Dotcom Remix) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on April 16, 2014 22:13393175 Plays315 Comments9755 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.00
- Type Of Way (Dotcom Remix) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on March 09, 2014 16:01699933 Plays477 Comments15563 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.39
Deriving "Dotcom" from his last name "Comstock," Dotcom has exploded on the bass scene with his explosive trap remixes and heavy hitting production.
Drawing influences from the likes of Dillon Francis, Diplo, and Flosstradamus - traces of dubstep, trap, and even progressive house can be found in Dotcom's unique sound and style.
Dotcom's remix of Chief Keef's "Hate Being Sober," has seen 800,000+ plays in just one month. Averaging 300k plays a week on his Soundcloud, Dotcom is surely on the rise and an up and comer in the EDM world.
Dotcom has received support and attention from trap/dubstep's finest - Crizzly, HeRobust, and many more.