- Chief Keef - Hate Bein' Sober (Dotcom's Festival Trap Remix) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on December 02, 2013 21:544057441 Plays3950 Comments67509 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.42
- Bricks (Dotcom Trap Remix) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on June 30, 2014 14:45113477 Plays151 Comments4637 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.14
- Marble Floors (Dotcom Remix) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on April 16, 2014 22:13344772 Plays304 Comments8760 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.00
- Type Of Way (Dotcom Remix) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on March 09, 2014 16:01605524 Plays458 Comments13687 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.39
- Turn Down For What (Dotcom's Retwerk) @dotcom_dub Artwork Dotcom on February 03, 2014 22:35915510 Plays837 Comments15740 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.16
Deriving "Dotcom" from his last name "Comstock," Dotcom has exploded on the bass scene with his explosive trap remixes and heavy hitting production.
Drawing influences from the likes of Dillon Francis, Diplo, and Flosstradamus - traces of dubstep, trap, and even progressive house can be found in Dotcom's unique sound and style.
Dotcom's remix of Chief Keef's "Hate Being Sober," has seen 800,000+ plays in just one month. Averaging 300k plays a week on his Soundcloud, Dotcom is surely on the rise and an up and comer in the EDM world.
Dotcom has received support and attention from trap/dubstep's finest - Crizzly, HeRobust, and many more.