- Bricks (Dotcom Trap Remix) Artwork Dotcom on June 30, 2014 14:4591929 Plays138 Comments4077 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.14
- Marble Floors (Dotcom Remix) Artwork Dotcom on April 16, 2014 22:13332795 Plays301 Comments8549 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.00
- Type Of Way (Dotcom Remix) Artwork Dotcom on March 09, 2014 16:01582653 Plays457 Comments13293 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.39
- Turn Down For What (Dotcom's Retwerk) Artwork Dotcom on February 03, 2014 22:35883521 Plays825 Comments15406 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.16
- Clappers (Dotcom Remix) Artwork Dotcom on January 10, 2014 23:28766008 Plays630 Comments16357 Favoritings1 DownloadPlay0.00 / 3.50
Deriving "Dotcom" from his last name "Comstock," Dotcom has exploded on the bass scene with his explosive trap remixes and heavy hitting production.
Drawing influences from the likes of Dillon Francis, Diplo, and Flosstradamus - traces of dubstep, trap, and even progressive house can be found in Dotcom's unique sound and style.
Dotcom's remix of Chief Keef's "Hate Being Sober," has seen 800,000+ plays in just one month. Averaging 300k plays a week on his Soundcloud, Dotcom is surely on the rise and an up and comer in the EDM world.
Dotcom has received support and attention from trap/dubstep's finest - Crizzly, HeRobust, and many more.