- Doshy & GJones - Ghetto Bird (forth. Saturate Rec.) Artwork doshy on October 18, 2013 13:19
- Doshy & Conrank - Flash Wiggles (forth. Saturate Rec.) Artwork doshy on September 25, 2013 09:25
- Reso - Coronium (Doshy Remix) forth. 12” on Civil Music Artwork doshy on January 24, 2013 12:02
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- TRible J Podcast FEB 2013
- FREE DOWNLOADS
- Gimme 5 Podcast
- Lowriders Podcast
- ChAos China Podcast
- Kongcast HongKong Podcast
- Doshy @ Who Run It Podcast January 2012
- Crtzzz Ep - Robox Neotech with rmx by Robot Koch
- Scatter Ep - Robox Neotech
- Spaceattack + Chip 10" - Destpub 08
- Scatter Remixes - Robox Neotech
- SpaceDrifter Ep (7 tunes Free Ep) - Robox Neotech
- Suspira Ep - Rwina Records
- All Doshy Remixes
- listen + buy all my music
Long story short, I mostly make and play Bass Music in general such as Grime, Hiphop and Dubstep
I came up on the standard diet of HipHop, Turntablism, 80ties and 90ties Elektro, as well as lots of Dub, Jungle, IDM and world music, so I’ve got as many influences as anyone else I guess. But it took me a while to figure out what it was about the music I love, and really it’s just a certain vibe… The shit that grabs me most has always been wired mostly out of pitch but still danceable, it’s colorful and spacey but with lots late night energy, it’s dissonant and experimental and raw but still made for the clubs.
So that’s what I aim for when I’m making tunes or digging for them. I’m a producer as well as a DJ as I started Djing and producing at the same time, but to be honest I can’t really say one or the other is more important to me. I love other people’s music too much to ever just play my own trax. But I also love producing, struggling to make that mythical perfect tune, you know? I know I don’t put out enough tunes, sorry about that… I’m working on it though. Even after all these years of producing I still feel like the new kid though, I’m still learning about music, and to be honest I hope that never changes.
more releases and remixes on: Rwina Records // Lowriders Records // Civil Music // Planet Mu // .....
Always haunting for new talents for my label robox neotech!!!!
Keep it fresh!!!!!!!!
sent demos to
REST EUROPE and OZ
Stephen McLeod firstname.lastname@example.org
HOLLAND & BELGIUM
"Alles Los email@example.com
i also offer mastering service please email for prices