Doc Brown // Edits & Unofficial Remixes (Fall/Winter 2013): FREE DOWNLOAD 7 tracks, 17.39 Doc Brown on October 22, 2013 17:02
- 1. Ron Costa vs. Jason Chance // Fraaz Bounce (Doc Brown Bootleg): FREE DOWNLOAD 2.10 493 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Green Velvet & Harvard Bass // Dub Tech Lazer Beams (Doc Brown Edit): FREE DOWNLOAD 1.40 437 plays 124.0 BPM
- 3. DJ Dan & Jerome Robins vs. Adam Ansenjo // Good For Me (Doc Brown Refix): FREE DOWNLOAD 2.45 360 plays 125.0 BPM
- Go to track K-Pax & Roy Lebens vs. Kruse & Nuernberg // Hopscotch (Doc Brown's Ole Refix): FREE DOWNLOAD4. K-Pax & Roy Lebens vs. Kruse & Nuernberg // Hopscotch (Doc Brown's Ole Refix): FREE DOWNLOAD 2.44 466 plays 123.0 BPM
- 5. Andrea Doria vs. LXR aka Lutzenkirchen // Freak Me (Doc Brown Remix): FREE DOWNLOAD 2.40 270 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. Andrea Bertolini // I Need You (Doc Brown Remix Feat. Eva Kade): FREE DOWNLOAD 2.46 267 plays 128.0 BPM
- 7. Funkagenda // Shinjuku (Doc Brown Remix): FREE DOWNLOAD 2.52 313 plays 128.0 BPM
- The DJ List
- Resident Advisor
- Unlearn:Podcast on iTunes
One of Miami’s newest rising stars, Doc Brown is no stranger to electronic music. Having experimented with MIDI programming and sequencing dance tracks as early as the mid-90s, it wasn’t until moving to Miami and getting his hands on his first set of 1200s that he started to link his passion for rocking parties with his natural ability to create and program electronic music live and in the studio.
Doc made the jump to being a full-time DJ & producer in 2010 when his take on creating an anthem for the world-renowned Club Space was selected as a top-10 finalist in the Stereo Productions 'Take Me To Space' original track contest. A few months later, winning the infamous Groove Cruise's mix competition afforded him the opportunity to spin alongside grammy-nominated artist Dirty South, and since then there has been no looking back. Doc completed an education in music engineering from the LA-based Icon Collective, which boasts instructors and advisors such as Mark Knight, D.Ramirez, Static Revenger, Sander Kleinenberg and Steve Duda, and has been working tirelessly to further his young career with a steady stream of remixes, original productions, and his extremely well-received live performances.
In his short yet accomplished professional career, Doc's productions have been spun by everyone from mega-DJs Tiesto & Paul Oakenfold to critic favorites like Sonny Wharton and Ben Lb, amongst others, and has already had the privilege of rocking parties with artists as varied as Syndey Blu, George Acosta, Carl Kennedy, Pleasurekraft and Saeed Younan, with performances in 2012 at the BPM Festival in Playa Del Carmen, Winter Music Conference/Miami Music Week and also at EDC Orlando as one of the winners of Insomniac’s Discovery Project. Billed now for the third straight year with some of the world's top DJ talent, Doc joined fellow veterans Sander Van Doorn, Funkagenda, Boris, Scooter & Lavelle, Donald Glaude and Anthony Attalla aboard the Groove Cruise in January of this year.
2012 saw both EPs and singles released on no less than 12 labels, including Baroque Records, System Recordings, Glitter’s Punch Underground and George Acosta’s ACO Music. This year it gets even bigger: Toolroom Records, Las Vegas-based Calamity of Noise, and Andrea Bertolini's Btwisted Recordings will all feature releases from Doc Brown in early 2013. Touching on everything from tech and progressive to electro, Doc’s signature sound continues to rock pool parties from Miami to Vegas and club dates worldwide as his profile rapidly continues to grow.
For remix requests & booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Da Fresh, John Acquaviva, Mark Knight, Koen Groeneveld, Umek, Federico Scavo, Veerus & Maxie Devine, Mario Ochoa, Manuel De La Mare, Jay Lumen, Alex Neza, Sack Muller, Ant Brooks, George Privatti, Guille Placencia, Konstantin Yoodza, Phunk Investigation, Amo & Navas, Flippers, Andrea Bertolini, Ben Coda