- Xpress2 & David Byrne - Lazy (Dmproject 2014 ReMix) Artwork dmproject on February 01, 2014 12:35
- 1. Justin Timberlake vs The Prodigy - My Law (Dmproject Bootleg ReMix) 4.09 52 plays
- Go to track Empire of the Sun vs Daft Punk vs Deadmau5 - We Are Not Exactly Voyagers (Dmproject Bootleg mix)2. Empire of the Sun vs Daft Punk vs Deadmau5 - We Are Not Exactly Voyagers (Dmproject Bootleg mix) 5.00 50 plays 122.0 BPM
- 3. Maroon 5 vs Ingrosso & Laidback Luke - Chaa Chaa Like Jagger (Dmproject Bootleg) 3.39 76 plays 130.0 BPM
- 4. Calvin Harris vs Bodyrox - Flashback Mashup (Dmproject Bootleg Mix) 3.21 93 plays
- 5. LMFAO vs Freaks - Creepy Rock Anthem (Dmproject Bootleg Mix) 3.56 49 plays
- 6. Black Eyed Peas vs New Order - Blue Boom Pow (Dmproject Bootleg) 4.04 74 plays
- 7. Black Eyed Peas vs New Order - Blue Boom Pow (Dmproject Bootleg) 4.04 74 plays
- Go to track Martin Solveig vs Dope & Dusted & Chrisopher Robbin - Hello Guitar (Erick E Mix) (Dmproject Bootleg)8. Martin Solveig vs Dope & Dusted & Chrisopher Robbin - Hello Guitar (Erick E Mix) (Dmproject Bootleg) 3.56 61 plays 128.0 BPM
Dmproject started to produce House music in 2009, which was a big change from the usual Trance music he had been producing since 2005. He had made this decision after he had started to listen to more House around that time, with artists such as Joris Voorn, Digitalism, Boys Noize, Axwell, and Laidback Luke being big inspirations to his new sounds.
During the 8 years he has been producing, he has had the chance to work with great artists such as Chris Laitt and Demistrate, aswell as produce remixes for Discotronix, Jodie Aysha, and Demistrate. He has also produced a number of unofficial remixes, such as Ushers “OMG”, Maroon 5’s “Moves Like Jagger” and Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance”, which have all earned thousands of plays and can be heard on Soundcloud and Youtube.
Having Now had a total of over 25,000 plays on Soundcloud, and 700,000 plays on Youtube, his songs have had a great deal of popularity, both on his home turf of the United Kingdom, but also overseas in The U.S, and Australia, This is helped by having his tracks played out in Dj sets in The U.S, various places in The U.K, Canada, and Australia and also being played on Internet radio around the world.
2014 promises to be an exciting year for him after returning to producing in late 2012 after having a year away from the producing desk. With plenty of new sounds, and new opportunities to work with different artists, stay tuned to hear more work later this year.