- 1. La Bionda - I Wanna Be Your Lover (Whitney Weiss Edit) 4.37 427 plays
- 2. Madonna - Burning Up (Whitney Weiss Edit) 4.38 1440 plays 130.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track The Kinks - Nothing In This World Can Stop Me Worrin' Bout That Girl (Whitney Weiss Edit)3. The Kinks - Nothing In This World Can Stop Me Worrin' Bout That Girl (Whitney Weiss Edit) 3.33 836 plays
- 4. David Crosby - Music Is Love (Whitney Weiss edit) 3.59 925 plays
- 5. Prince - Tambourine (Whitney Weiss Edit) 3.19 434 plays
- 6. I Dig Love (Whitney Weiss edit) 5.05 1380 plays 78.0 BPM
- 1. Golddiggers, Arise! Vol. 11 31.14 1369 plays
- 2. Golddiggers, Arise! Vol. 10 23.46 912 plays
- 3. Golddiggers, Arise! Vol. 9 22.39 877 plays
- 4. Golddiggers, Arise! Vol. 8 26.14 610 plays
- 5. Golddiggers, Arise! Vol. 7 29.53 410 plays
- 6. Golddiggers, Arise! Vol. 6 26.57 426 plays
- 7. Golddiggers, Arise! Vol. 5 31.24 246 plays
- 8. Golddiggers, Arise! Vol. 4 24.12 181 plays
- 9. Golddiggers, Arise! Vol. 3 20.55 211 plays
- 10. Golddiggers, Arise! Verano Edition 23.39 900 plays
- 11. Golddiggers, Arise! Solid Series vol. 1 19.42 340 plays
- 12. Golddiggers, Arise! Solid Series vol. 2 19.20 334 plays
- 13. Golddiggers, Arise! Solid Series Vol. 3 29.46 571 plays
- 14. Golddiggers, Arise! Solid Series Vol. 4 19.27 386 plays
Now booking December/January dates worldwide.
For booking: djwhitneyweiss[at]gmail[dot]com
Video Teaser: http://tinyurl.com/omgDJWW
Whitney Weiss is based in Buenos Aires, where she’s the resident DJ at members-only spot The Clubhouse and a resident at Dengue Dancing, an underground dance night turned record label. With Dengue alumn Traviesa, she throws Father Figures, a monthly party devoted to underground disco, proto-house, NRG, soul, and funk.
Whitney has DJed with LA's Poolside, played Grizzly Bear's official Buenos Aires after-party, and DJed at ArteBA's official closing party. She’s also done private rooftop soirees, fashion shows, and even an orgy or two, as well as underground clubs and fancy lounges from Berlin to the Dominican Republic. For some reason, she opened for Skrillex at his official Buenos Aires after-party.
Whitney recently finished a summer European tour that included sets at Wanderlust in Paris, The Hospital Club in London, and Islington Mill in Manchester. In Buenos Aires, she's headlined Brandon at Niceto, played Acapulco at Konex, and spun at Kika, Sedgwick, You Are Negra, Gorriti Mix, Voodoo, Heatwave, El Gato Viejo, MOD, Caracas Bar, Rubik, Indie Bar, Datil, Prana, Fake Champagne, Centro Cutural Matienzo, and more. Previous BA residencies include Frank’s Bar, Milion, and the much-loved and now-shuttered Kim Y Novak.
In 2011, Whitney enjoyed her DJ debut in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic). She's played out extensively in New York over the past couple years, including shows at The Music Hall of Williamsburg for CHERYLWEEN, Le Baron, Public Assembly, Sugarland, Metropolitan, Black and White, The Woods, Mulberry Project, Wreck Room, Coco 66, No Fun, Ella, and Hotel Chantelle. Whitney is currently finishing an EP in Paris while DJing at some of the city's best venues, including Wanderlust, Social Club, and La Java. She is available worldwide and open to remixing inquiries.