- Download track Go to track Djub & CaSh Flow - Bassline sound1. Djub & CaSh Flow - Bassline sound 4.09 1788 plays
- Download track Go to track Muppets Riddim2. Muppets Riddim 4.52 4288 plays
- 3. Banga Stylee 3.27 980 plays 145.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Wobbla4. Wobbla 4.09 1614 plays
- 5. Brawl Riddem 4.41 1008 plays
- Download track Go to track Wideboys - Addicted 2 The Bass (Djub remix)6. Wideboys - Addicted 2 The Bass (Djub remix) 5.17 1664 plays 145.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Bass Low7. Bass Low 5.17 1646 plays
- 8. JVNGL3 SKVNK 4.39 719 plays
- Download track Go to track Candyman9. Candyman 4.38 1379 plays
- Download track Go to track We Thuggin'1. We Thuggin' 2.37 1276 plays 160.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Fuck what you do!2. Fuck what you do! 3.00 1029 plays
- 3. Sleepy Hollow Juked 3.18 1025 plays 160.0 BPM
- 4. YOU A HOE! 4.54 2024 plays 160.0 BPM
- 5. Ride'n'Swerve (Hit tha break juke remix) 3.54 1299 plays 160.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Juke that voice!6. Juke that voice! 2.48 1638 plays 160.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
FREE 800 followers EP !!!
- ICE CAP RIDDIM
- TOK - DEFENSE (DJUB REMIX)
- SON OF KICK - EOW (DJUB REMIX)
- WAKA FLOCKA FLAMES & J-LIE - THROWIN MONEY (DJUB REMIX)
Djub is a young dj & producer from Mons, 7000, Belgium. He gained interest in electronic music at the age of 14 as he was listening to Fabriclive 06, a mix from Grooverider, well-know in drum'n'bass. All started from that point. By listening more & more electronic music such as Drum'n'Bass, Techno, Dance, Bassline, Tribe, Hardcore, ... He wanted to take his first steps in music production.
He started making music at the age of 16 making beats for the local rappers & MC's (as Cracky's Kids, ...) mainly influenced by US hip hop, crunk, booty, 'n so on...
In 2007-2008 as the Fidget House & Baltimore Club Music were gettin more popular with Belgian representatives as Dj Dave Luxe, Chant of Victory, Kwistax, ... Djub began to find his style and get into the clubs.
It is in 2008, after having seen a set from DJ Funk at FormaT Party that he really got into that Booty/Juke game.
Since then, he produced mainly booty and juke tracks and played those kinds of music in several parties! Supported by dj's as Kaptain Cadillac, Dave Luxe, Kwistax, Bros Before Hoes, Dj Funk, ...
You can still buy his first EP here (released by Booty Call Record!!):
In early 2012, Djub wanted to change and to evolve in a music style that he always loved, Bassline. He has produced a few tracks since then and works to improve his production skills.