- 1. Unity (DJ Tristan Jaxx Live @ Portland Pride) 3.17.09 4425 plays
- 2. Intensity (DJ Tristan Jaxx Live @ Overdrive) 3.19.30 4781 plays
- 3. Blast Off - DJ Tristan Jaxx Live Set 2.17.33 4666 plays
- 4. Release The Beats (DJ Tristan Jaxx Live At Jungle Atlanta) 3.37.23 9710 plays
- 5. Sandstorm (DJ Tristan Jaxx Live After Hours Set) 3.01.33 4515 plays
- 6. The Circuit Games: Trial By Fire (DJ Tristan Jaxx Live @ Chaos) 2.45.20 5900 plays
- 7. Live @ United After Hours, Vancouver 2.32.51 4716 plays
- 8. Enter The Vortex - DJ Tristan Jaxx Live Set 2.05.28 3920 plays
- 9. CLIMAXX: The Sequel - DJ Tristan Jaxx Live Set 4.03.55 5165 plays
- 10. Unbreakable - DJ Tristan Jaxx Live Set 1.48.38 3636 plays
- 11. DJ Tristan Jaxx SF Pride After Hours 2.05.02 5653 plays
- 12. Summer Twerking - DJ Tristan Jaxx Live Set 2.37.17 3632 plays
- 13. Dance Floor Therapy (DJ Tristan Jaxx Live Set) 1.41.52 3204 plays
- 14. Overdrive - Live @ Pump'd 1.46.38 3446 plays
- 15. #WerQ - Pump'd Premier Live Set 2.08.12 5395 plays
- 16. Mind Games - DJ Tristan Jaxx Live at Chaos 1.38.35 2723 plays
- 17. Aural Stimulation - DJ Tristan Jaxx Live from Chaos 2.00.05 2602 plays
- 18. Lose Control - DJ Tristan Jaxx Live from Chaos 2.09.17 4804 plays
- 19. Climaxx: Folsom After Hours The Debut (Live) 2.18.20 3088 plays
DJ Tristan Jaxx's hard-hitting signature brand of visceral house music commands an enthralling blend of deep, pounding sound, larger-than-life vocals and vast & voluminous instrumentals. These elements combine to form an aural orgasm of consistently elevated energy that is truly unique. With an obvious finger on the pulse of what is fresh, energetic and exciting, his hunger for compositions and sets that one can completely get lost inside is sweeping the world. His chart-topping podcasts (which are all recorded from his live sets) have skyrocketed his appeal to new heights.
Named one of Out.com’s “Top 10 DJs You Should Know,” Jaxx spins an immense blend of house/top 40/after hours/tribal/progressive music, while maintaining a signature sound that is easily identifiable as his own. A night spent in earshot of his orchestra of sound is not one that can easily be removed from memory. Attempting to anticipate his next move is a feat even the most experienced of party-goers cannot predict as he skillfully mixes and blends his transitions to the point that one is left wondering if he is mixing live, transitioning between songs or premiering a self-produced mash never before heard live (something he strives to do at each and every live appearance).
One of the hardest-working DJ’s in circulation today, his abilities extend beyond his finely-tuned ear for contagious beats that one would be hard-pressed to resist moving to. He also regularly produces his own versions of songs that inspire him. From radio smashes to rarely played versions of tracks by current artists to classic anthems we can all relate to, Jaxx blurs the lines of what is expected on a dancefloor by never limiting himself to one genre or flair of music.
A generous musician who continually releases his mashes, reworks, edits and live sets, he considers himself “the people’s DJ,” being a consumer of the circuit and club scene himself for most of his life. From a young age, he would hear a popular club song and in his head he would translate or mashup the sound with a different beat or track. With constant encouragement from his true believers, he spent years teaching himself the craft, being unconstrained by the bold and sometimes imperfect ideas in his head. This daring method of learning the necessary skills to share the music inside him with dance floors around the world eventually paid off.
After struggling to be heard in a sea of artists, the stars aligned when Jaxx met with a group of men with the same determination and focus on bringing the journey back to the San Francisco club scene when BeatBox opened in the SOMA district. After hearing only a few of his early sets, the club owners gave him the support and space to create and promote a monthly circuit party, which he fittingly calls Chaos. This hot-fusion, mammoth-energy monthly party has transformed San Francisco’s dance scene by keeping the focus squarely where it belongs at a dance party: on the music. Having experienced the trying task of being heard and respected despite experience level, Jaxx’s desire to encourage other up and coming DJ’s and supply them with a platform where they can share their passion for music has resulted in a hugely successful event, month after month. Jaxx is the resident DJ for the event (although he generally only opens and/or closes the night, keeping the emphasis on the headlining DJ.
While creating an epic journey within one night via the dancefloor symphony he conducts wherever he spins, Jaxx has begun his own journey of sharing his passion with the world. He is a determined, deeply focused man, perpetually exploring a new party galaxy. Whether he’s in your realm of the universe and you’re able to get on board or you’re listening from afar, jump at the opportunity to open yourself up to the experience that only a “Jaxx Attack” can bring.