- Passion Pit, Woodkid- Run Boy Run Away (Stereoshock Official Edit) Artwork Stereoshock on October 06, 2013 17:5319803 Plays181 Comments353 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.52
- Kaskade- Atmosphere (Stereoshock Remix) Artwork Stereoshock on September 15, 2013 16:5715122 Plays237 Comments334 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 7.06
- Pressure Cooker Ft Ryan Ellingson- Only You (Stereoshock Remix) Artwork Stereoshock on July 07, 2013 17:487512 Plays183 Comments132 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.00
- Temper Traps- Trembling Hands (Stereoshock Lonely City Remix) Artwork Stereoshock on April 07, 2013 20:4110725 Plays298 Comments145 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 7.31
- Feeling That Melody (Stereoshock Official Edit) Artwork Stereoshock on June 17, 2012 18:0111105 Plays241 Comments100 Favoritings4970 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 6.00
Cinematic Style- Big Room Sound
"One of the top 5 rising artists who are changing the game"- Embrace The Beat
STEREOSHOCK is a New York based dj, producer, remixer and lyricist of progressive house music. Born Joshua Cohen in 1993, his growing passion for music throughout high school led to a professional decision to devote his full energy to music. At 20 years old, he has gained recognition through leading blogs and publications such as Vibe Magazine, Elite Daily, Earmilk, Joonbug, EDM Lounge, The Beatmill, Fist In The Air, Elektro Magazine, Fresh New Tracks, Electrify Mag, Pump The Beat, Embrace The Beat, Superbangers, EDM Hub, HypeM, Betches Love This, EDM Sauce, and more! International blog, “BroBible” even handpicked Stereoshock for their “Music You Should Know About” column on multiple occasions. As an individual artist, the young up and comer produces what has become known as, “Cinematic Style, Big Room Sound”!
Stereoshock’s stature and talent is expanding around the globe, receiving recognition through his consistent productions as well as through his global podcast, Electric Nightlife. NERVO, R3hab, Thomas Gold, Quintino and Nadia Ali are only some of the major names in which have supported Stereoshock, and graced the Electric Nightlife “hot seat”. Global Superstar, Tiesto, even supported one of Stereoshock's edits at his 2013 Ziggo Dome Performance which took place in front of a 20,000+ capacity hall during ADE. In addition to receiving support from world-renowned artists, Stereoshock has partnered with V-MODA Headphones and looks forward to representing the brand into the future. If there is one thing that Stereoshock has become known for, it is his ear for emotional EDM and his desire to change the public’s perception on progressive house.
Stereoshock’s fan base has grown through exposure on radio broadcasts such as Sirius XM, Tiesto's Club Life, Thomas Gold’s Fanfare Radio, Matisse & Sadko’s Record Club, Global FM Ibiza Radio, 92 Pro FM, Kik Fm Australia, and 107.1FM where he had a year-long residency broadcasting for 250,000+ listeners.
Throughout 2013, Stereoshock continues to unveil “Cinematic Style, Big Room Sound” through his technically detailed originals, remixes, and edits. Receiving praised recognition from nearly every major blog and publication in Electronic Dance Music, the young producer strives to connect with his listeners on each piece of work.
In recent months, Stereoshock has used the buzz of his edits in order to support philanthropic causes. EDM Cares marked the 2nd phase in December of 2012, as an edit was released in support of Toys For Tots awareness. The goal behind the EDM Cares Campaign is to bring the EDM community together for a worthy cause, and to positively progress the genre’s perception in the public eye. “EDM does Care; and you can make a difference through music”.
At 20 years old, Stereoshock looks forward to joining the international circuit, and electrifying every crowd.