- Download track Go to track Missy Elliott - Get Ur Freak On - Gold Top Trap - DSM Original Boot Acap Out1. Missy Elliott - Get Ur Freak On - Gold Top Trap - DSM Original Boot Acap Out 1.53 37 plays
- Download track Go to track Major Lazer - Watch Out For This ( Bumaye ) - DSM 108 - 130 Jucy M & Emzy Transition2. Major Lazer - Watch Out For This ( Bumaye ) - DSM 108 - 130 Jucy M & Emzy Transition 2.13 56 plays
- Download track Go to track Kanye West - I Don't Like - No Big Deal Remix - DSM Acap Intro - Super Short3. Kanye West - I Don't Like - No Big Deal Remix - DSM Acap Intro - Super Short 2.46 43 plays
- 4. Reese - Molly (LOUDPVCK Remix) - Tyga - Molly - DSM Bootleg 3.26 148 plays
- 5. YG - I'm Good - GFN - Moombahton Remix - DSM 110-130 Transition 2.27 36 plays
- 6. Zeds Ded - Rumble In The Jungle - DSM David Banner Swag Bootleg 2.16 43 plays
- Download track Go to track Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg - Nothin' But A G Thang - Mighty Mi & Slugworth - DSM Original Bootleg7. Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg - Nothin' But A G Thang - Mighty Mi & Slugworth - DSM Original Bootleg 3.07 100 plays
- 8. Isley Brothers - Shout - Show Me Your Rage 140 - 130 DSM Transition 3.02 543 plays
- 9. Tiesto vs Diplo - C'mon Wayo - DJ Scoop The Mighty (Intro) 5.16 385 plays
- 10. The Cataracs - Club A-Trak Noize - DJ Scoop The Mighty (Intro) 3.21 314 plays
- 11. Schoeny - Damn Son! - Scoop - Hella Damn Redux 2.35 88 plays
- Official Website
- Co-host of The Tasteless Gentlemen Podcast
Having first hit the turntables in 2002, DJ Scoop The Mighty began his vinyl collection much earlier. As a youngster, he amassed, and stole from his parents, a huge collection of eclectic musical styles that stays with him to this day. At 18, while quickly growing a love and a passion for the art and lifestyle, Scoop stepped up to banging house parties and clubs throughout San Francisco. Although he was Bay Area born and raised, Scoop knew there was more to learn on Left Coast.
In 2005, he moved to Southern California, where he has been since, to pursue a different club scene and expand his skills. Big Scoop, using personal remixes and edits, continues to make clubs bounce with his distinctive style of mixing, scratching and high energy. Cleverly changing genres and tempos, Scoop commands the dance floor by utilizing an interesting combination of house, electro, hip-hop, top 40, rock, mash ups, breaks and blends. He always brings the hype knowing that the party atmosphere is about the ambiance, the environment and the overall experience. Every night, "it's a celebration bitches!" If it's a party starter you're looking for, think DJ Scoop the Mighty, and think big. Hands up! Cups up!