- 1. #Kevin Saunderson Inner City - Big Fun (Stereo Phunk & Dantiez Saunderson REMIX) by Stereo_Phunk 1.14 1647 plays
- 2. Kevin Saunderson Ft. Inner City - Big Fun (Dantiez Saunderson & Stereo Phunk REMIX) by dantiez saunderson 1.14 8275 plays
- 3. Dantiez Sauderson & Roger Jay - The Next Episode (VIP Mix) by dantiez saunderson 5.02 5064 plays
- 4. House of Virus & Dany Cohiba Can U Dig It (Dantiez Saunderson & Roger Jay Remix) by kmsrecordsus 2.08 1543 plays
- 1. TimesTwo - Day 'N' Nite by TimesTwo 4.32 1654 plays
- 2. #Kevin Saunderson Inner City - Big Fun (Stereo Phunk & Dantiez Saunderson REMIX) by Stereo_Phunk 1.14 1647 plays
- 3. House of Virus & Dany Cohiba Can U Dig It (Dantiez Saunderson & Roger Jay Remix) by kmsrecordsus 2.08 1543 plays
Roger began DJ'ing at the age of fifteen; playing small bars and clubs locally before being headhunted by First Leisure. In 1994 he began working for Birmingham Ritzy. While working there he met underground heavyweight producer Gloworm (aka Sedrick Johnson) who had a number one hit with "Carry Me Home" [© 1994 Go! Discs Limited]. After accepting an invitation to Johnson's recording studio in London, Roger Jay's interest in taking the inevitable leap from DJ to producer began to develop. Roger was then introduced to Swanyard Studios London, where he met Sister Bliss and Rollo and continued to work in their studio. A year later Roger was introduced to Will Mount, the Producer for Sedrick Johnson and the other half of Gloworm. Roger claims that it was at this point that his love for producing music took off from here.
Roger has DJ’d across the globe for many renowned DJ’s including Jeremy Healy and Judge Jules. Roger Jay's passion for music and producing is obvious to anyone who meets him or has listened to his work. He is especially gifted with the ability to know the pulse of what hits the spot specifically when it comes to melodies and infusing them uniquely with what has become his signature sounds. Simply put Roger Jay evolves with and then effortlessly surpasses fashion trends in music.
After 2001 he released music thru: Cleveland City Records, Ecko Records and 4 House Digital (Australia).Eventually he took time off from DJ'ing and started a family however, never leaving the recording aspect from his life. He has amassed an arsenal of music and produced a plethora of white labels in the process. he is now an unsigned artist looking for a label..