- 1. DANZ (I AM FULL OF DEVOTION)-Syke'N Sugar Starr (DJ PAULO's Private Mash) sample 1.33 1032 plays
- 2. RUNNING 2k14-Information Society (DJ PAULO vs David Anthony Reconstruction) Sample 4.27 9209 plays
- 3. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN-Rihanna (DJ PAULO''s Disco Inferno Mash) Sample 2.24 13367 plays
- 4. I FEEL TOXIC-Britney Spears (PAULO's Private Rework) sample 2.45 21731 plays
- 5. DRUM BEATS (PAULO's Pride Mix) sample 2.53 13155 plays
- 1. DJ PAULO - TRIBAL ENERGY (Primetime - Circuit) Summer 2014 (download) 1.11.44 56598 plays
- 2. TRIBAL BITCH SESSIONS -VOL 2 Primetime (Circuit) DOWNLOAD 1.09.19 59870 plays
- 3. DJ PAULO LIVE ! @ VIVA ('Leather Weekend' NYC) 03.22.2014 3.54.27 39796 plays
- 4. DJ PAULO-Release (Primetime)-Podcast download 1.14.47 98856 plays
- 5. TRIBAL BITCH SESSIONS Vol 1 (Afterhours) DOWNLOAD 1.22.18 44328 plays
- 6. DJ PAULO-TRIBAL BITCH 2013 (Pt 1-Primetime) PODCAST 1.16.17 62742 plays
- 7. DJ PAULO-I LOVE BRASIL Vol 2 (Primetime) 1.18.15 75889 plays
- 8. A MUSICAL TRIBUTE TO PETER RAUHOFER-Mixed by DJ PAULO 1.38.00 91550 plays
To use a single word to describe DJ Paulo's signature percussive tribal and progressive sound...unique. Fans both new and seasoned often remark on their renewed energy and sense of faith in the dance scene after savoring a musical night that DJ Paulo provides. It is Paulo's live performances and unique sets of tribal-injected house music mixed with hypnotic vocal tracks and his original productions that has helped him gain both praise both amongst his peers and countless fans both in the US and around the world .
During the past decade this truly international DJ – he hails originally from Portugal – has planted himself firmly among the ranks of headlining DJs; performing at numerous prestigious parties: Black and Blue Montreal , New York 's Saint at Large "Black Party", "Alegria", Peter Rauhofer's "Work" events , Fire Island's "Pines Party" and "Dancing on the Bay", Orlando's Gay Days, White Party Miami and Palm Springs , Sydney 's Mardi Gras , Rio's Carnival, and Taiwan 's "Ministry of Sound" just to name a few.
Paulo also holds residencies at esteemed club events such as New York 's "Alegria", Parking in Montreal, Score in Miami, Karmabeat in Mexico City, Hydrate in Chicago and Los Angeles ' Atlas and Reflex. Outside of his Southern California home base, booked and traveling to a gig almost every weekend of the year, his club dates are as impressive at his party credits. These include the Roxy, Crobar (M2) and Pacha in NYC, Crobar and Hydrate in Chicago, , Space in Miami. Internationally, he has played various locations in Brazil (such as Revolution and The Week), Thailand, Hong Kong, Mexico (Karmabeat) , Amsterdam (Rapido) and Paris and wowed the entire country of Canada with appearances in Montreal , Toronto , and Vancouver . Paulo has had playdates in Ibiza at Amnesia and Trade in London , an achievement that few American-based DJs can claim.
Paulo's remix credits include most recently Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" (#1 Billboard). Other remixes to his credit are Chaka Kahn and Mary J Blige's "Disrespectful" (#1 on Billboard), Kristina Debarge's "Goodbye" and Ralphi Rosario's "Everybody Shake It" as well as Anjulie's "Boom" all of which reached #1 on Billboard. Older remixes include “Luv To Luv” and "Fascinated", Suzanne Palmer remixes on *69 Records, Tommy Boy Records “Love Song”(an ode to the legendary Israeli songstress Ofra Haza ) and "Lift It Up" by Inaya Day (which spent time at #1 on Billboard) and a remix for DJ Chus " Black Rain " on Stereo Productions. His unique and private mixes (such as his most recent mixes of Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" and "Bad Romance") can be found on numerous DJ compilations and set lists.
Co-founder of Pure Music Productions, Paulo has built one of the hottest independent record labels; providing top-10 progressive tracks on Beatport and various digital download sites. Together with Todd Dutkevitch, Paulo has created deep rhythms with original tracks such as "Ride The Beat", "Slave To The Rhythm", and "The Brazilian Rainforest" for Tribo Recordings.
“My goal is to continue the production route and bring new things to my events that aren't available anywhere else.” If you haven't already spent an evening being transported by DJ Paulo's unique sets of tribal-injected deep house mixed with soaring diva vocals... rest assured, you will experience a night on the dance floor unlike any other, and you will be back for more !
Voted by JustCircuit.com as “2010/2011~Best DJ/Producer/Remixer”