- Go to track Monkey Boots- Whitworth Strut-Greg Wilson Version (96 K preview) November 2013 Vinyl Release1. Monkey Boots- Whitworth Strut-Greg Wilson Version (96 K preview) November 2013 Vinyl Release by Grass Green Recordings 8.07 5214 plays
- 2. Monkey Boots-Hold Back the Night 128k preview by Grass Green Recordings 8.31 3206 plays 113.0 BPM
- 3. Andi Malanders- The Illest (Team Zapata Remix) [preview] by TEAM ZAPATA|BRUTAL DISCO 2.40
- 4. Touchsoul - Nu Disco Your Disco Exclusive Mix (October 13) by NuDiscoYourDisco 1.17.27 9901 plays
- 1. Freerange Podcast - August 2013 Part 2 - One hour presented by Jimpster by Jimpster 1.00.07 19741 plays
- 2. Zack Hill - Live at Afternoon Delight 2013 by zackhill 59.56 463 plays 120.0 BPM
- 3. Zack Hill - Deeper Shades Of House #282 by zackhill 1.06.40 302 plays
- 4. [Week35] 2013 :: Guest DJ Mixes :: Sean Miller (Canada) by Chus & Ceballos 1.00.00 8622 plays
- 5. Burning Man 2013 - Deep Tunes For Deep Playa - PreBurn by OllieMundy 1.17.20 31415 plays 120.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track FQ Early Build (MACK BDAY BASH w/ Davidson Ospina & Jonn Hawley) AUG 20136. FQ Early Build (MACK BDAY BASH w/ Davidson Ospina & Jonn Hawley) AUG 2013 by ForQuarters Collective 2.03.19 246 plays
- 7. Global Mixx Radio Set Mixed By Illegal Lizard by IllegalLizard 1.00.55 133 plays
- 8. Golf Clap - Deep House Amsterdam Mixtape #070 by Deep House Amsterdam 1.08.47 26305 plays
- 9. Claptone - Deep House Amsterdam's Exploited Podcast #001 by Deep House Amsterdam 1.03.34 227955 plays
- 10. ON REPEAT: VOLUME 1 by Tensnake (Official) 1.02.03 111529 plays
- 11. Claptone Live @ Be Crazy at The Ushuaia Tower by Mixmag 1.48.37 9418 plays
- 12. DJ Tennis - Robot Heart Burning Man 2013 by Robot Heart 3.23.29 190367 plays
- 13. January 2014 [3HR] by djchadwick 3.09.13 205 plays
- 14. [Week 05] 2014 :: Chus & Ceballos Live BPM Festival by Chus & Ceballos 1.00.00 19211 plays
- 15. www.deephouselounge.com exclusive - [Bryon Stout] by deephouselounge 3.51.49 1449 plays
- 16. FQ LIVE @ UHALL (RED FRIDAYS W/ DENNIS FERRER) FEB 14 2014 by ForQuarters Collective 1.56.11 235 plays
- 17. Deep, since the very beginning & til the very, very end....... by djmeegs 55.33 648 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Growing up on the east coast (Washington DC), residing on the west coast (Los Angeles, CA) for 11 years, Meghan aka “dj meegs”, has returned to her roots & can be found hosting, promoting and dj’n parties all over the DC area. Growing up in a large, Irish & very musical household, where her parents offered their home to host weekly music lessons, Meegs picked up her first instrument at the age of 6 (tin whistle).
Meegs then learned to play the bodhran (irish drum) from Jesse Winch, of Celtic Thunder touted as the world’s premiere bodhran player. She was also enrolled in the O’Neil James School of Irish Dance at the age of four, competed nationally through high-school, and after a break during college, later reconnected with her dance school to student-teach when Riverdance became a national phenomenon. She contributes her love, understanding and passion for music to her parent’s zeal for traditional Irish music.
Meegs was first introduced to electronic music in the early 90’s when she attended her first “rave” at the Capital Ballroom in Washington DC. “Back then the staples were Scott Henry, Bad Boy Bill, Doc Martin, and Charles (gonna make you) Feelgood”, who came to be her “first” favorite dj. After moving to LA and meeting some local dj’s, she was invited to play percussion (congas, djembe) at various underground parties around Los Angeles. This spawned her career as a local promoter first, which led to dj’n and eventually hosting her own weekly parties ‘SPIN’, ‘XPRESSION’, ‘HAPPY HOUSE, HAPPY HOUR’ & ‘GET WELL SUNDAYS’ in LA.
Keeping with her roots and traditional musicianship, Meegs is known for incorporating live music and dancing with her sets. Her organic, soulful sound invites live instrumentation where you can hear her preference for funk, latin, reggae & celtic beats fused with soul driven lyrics with emotional content. “My goal is to continue growing the HOUSE music community in DC & beyond, collaborate with other musicians, and attempt to make the Irish jig cool!” Meegs currently holds various residencies in DC, produces her own music & moving forward in the art of video-djing.