- 1. Estelle f. Kanye West - American Boy (MadLogic Refix1) 4.00 897 plays
- 2. V.I.C. f. Soulja Boy - Gettin'Silly with Halle Berry (MadLogic Refix1) 3.56 477 plays
- 3. Mista Vybe - Mad Again with No Behaviour (DJ MadLogic Road Mix Refix1) 3.56 80 plays
- 4. Jeannie Ortega f. Papoose - Crowded (MadLogic Refix1) 3.02 490 plays
- 5. Waiting for the end x dougie (DJ MadLogic refix) 4.00 105 plays
- 6. Linkin Park - Waiting to the End (DJ MadLogic Edit) 4.12 316 plays
- 7. DJ MadLogic Unstoppable X Guap Refix 3.41 7 plays
- 8. DJ MadLogic My Chick Bad X Bad Boy Refix 4.10 7 plays
- 9. DJ MadLogic Gangsta Bitch X Hands Up Refix 4.31 18 plays
- 10. DJ MadLogic American Woman X Dipset Anthem Refix 3.59 12 plays
- 11. DJ MadLogic Fuckin Problems X Tonite Refix 3.38 15 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Mad (mad), adj., 1. mentally disturbed or deranged; insane; demented. 2. enraged or irritated; angry.
Logic (loj`ik), n. 1. the science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference. 2. a particular method of reasoning or argumentation. 3. reason or sound judgment, as in utterances or actions.
MadLogic (madloj`ik), n. 1. an individual who is mentally disturbed, insane, or angry, yet relies heavily on the science of reasoning or argumentation in order to reach some level of reason or sound judgment. 2. a Caribbean bwoy who is jus` a trip.
I was born in Guyana, South America, and grew up listening to all forms of music, because of the various places I lived. From Guyana to Quebec, Canada, and from there to Brooklyn, New York, and from there to Detroit, Michigan. Each place influenced my musical tastes, but I remained deeply rooted in Caribbean music and Hip-Hop. I started djing with my buddies back in 1999, THE PLATINUM CREW. We were a group of four (Agony, Chief, Mention, and myself) who were basically tired of attending parties in Michigan with substandard djs. We felt we could do a better job, and were right. People from all over really responded to us via our website.
In 2000, we merged with BLACKSTAR INTERNATIONAL; a soundsystem from Jamaica led by SUPER J, and expanded the different venues we played. With Blackstar Intl., I have played in Michigan, Canada, Illinois, and Ohio. We have played for such artists/groups as EPMD, SANCHEZ, BEENIE MAN, SQUARE ONE, SHAGGY, and BERES HAMMOND to name a few. Since I have been spinning I have been fortunate to meet outstanding djs from all over, SUPER J, DJ SHADOW (Canada), SOCAMONARCHS (Canada), and many more. Fast forward to now, I am now in Germany (military duty), and I am playing in various clubs and private parties, and putting up FREE mixes on the internet with DJ Bla5e, DJ Mention and other guest DJs, entitled DaSPOT.