- 1. Wooden Wheels (Original Mix) out soon on Live Rain Records 6.59 58 plays 126.0 BPM
- 2. The Beginning (Original Mix) out 10-12-12 on H.O.S. MUSIC 6.41 62 plays 126.0 BPM
- 3. Baila Mi Ritmo (Original Mix) out soon on Live Rain Records 6.47 37 plays 126.0 BPM
- 4. I want to be close (Original Mix) 071812 on Bedroomrecords09 6.28 60 plays 126.0 BPM
- 5. Firefox (Original Mix) 071812 on Bedroomrecords09 6.45 47 plays 126.0 BPM
- 6. Don't Ask (Main Mix) out on Power Of Love Productions 6.28 75 plays 126.0 BPM
- 7. 5 Pin Music (Laid Back Mix) out on Power Of Love Productions 5.49 32 plays 126.0 BPM
- 8. Imma (Original) out on Power Of Love Productions 6.14 155 plays 125.0 BPM
- 9. The Life (Original) out on Power Of Love Productions 6.22 83 plays 126.0 BPM
- 10. Aural Design (Original Mix) out on LIVE RAIN RECORDS 5.58 55 plays 126.0 BPM
- 11. Fudu's Anthem (Original) out on Power Of Love Productions 6.11 107 plays 126.0 BPM
- 12. Hay Dios Mio (Vocal Mix) out on Bedroomrecords09 7.22 157 plays 128.0 BPM
- 13. Lex Lara - It's Hard To Believe (sc preview) out on H.O.S. MUSIC 1.23 85 plays 127.0 BPM
- 1. (FREE DOWNLOAD) Gotye Vs. Nopopstar (Lex Lara Mash-Up) 7.08 127 plays 126.0 BPM
- 2. Babarabatiri (Lex Lara Re-Edit) FREE DOWNLOAD!! 5.40 135 plays
- 3. (FREE DOWNLOAD) Saeed Younan - House Is (Lex Lara Remix) 7.11 253 plays 126.0 BPM
- 4. Joe Mancuso - S.T.O.A.N. (Lex Lara Remix) on SoundGroove Records 7.15 43 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Ron D8 Lim - It's Gotta Be (Lex Lara's Divine Rework) 6.31 93 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. Ritmo Y Tambores (Lex Lara's Deep Drums Mix) soon on SoundGroove Records 1.16 19 plays 127.0 BPM
- 7. Dark beat preview 2.15 21 plays
Born Harvey Alexis Gonzalez Lara in Managua, Nicaragua in 1981, his family came to Miami during the summer of 1981 and hasn't left town. At the age of 13, Lex would be teased by his friends for listening to artist like Depeche Mode, Ace of Base and all that freestyle movement, when they were all into hip-hop.
Being raised by a single father he would have to listen to the oldies spanish radio stations. It wouldn't take long before he wanted to find a sound that had both. By high school graduation he was already into the local DJs like David Padilla, George Alvarado and George Acosta. The turning point came when he got his hands on a cd called Nubreed by Steve Lawler. "I was amazed! The sound of those drums had begun engraving the notes in my soul. I still play that CD at my house."
Having graced the decks at BED, Nocturnal and clubs alike, he is a regular at Miami's fastest growing festival, Spirit Of Sound Gathering. Summer 2010 came with a lot of work for Lex. He worked on a remix titled Jealous Girl for Pop-Rock singer, Yenisley. Lex also worked on original productions titled Come On and Caramelo.
As an audio engineer, he quickly began taking notice of the extra effort that had to be done in the studio. Lex owns a small mastering studio that as he describes it, "has meant the world to me, but dj'ing is my first love." Lex Lara's first EP Just A Taste was released late June 2011 on Power Of Love Productions and has released 13 tracks since. Guest appearences on Radio4by4.com, UNDERGROUNDRADIO.TV and WVUM 90.5FM And Spinning for LOCAL INDUSTRY AFTER-HOURS every saturday morning.
His sound would be described as sexy tribal house influenced by latin rhythms.