- Soul Puncherz, DJ Kung Pow & Nichi - Symphony of the Ice (Original Mix) - Clip [Crush Works Rec.] Artwork Kung Pow on May 04, 2013 19:53
- DJ Kung Pow & Kimmy Bee - Godzirra Stomps (Original Mix) - Clip [Nuphonic Rhythm] Artwork Kung Pow on April 20, 2013 07:13
- Pale Kidz & DJ Kung Pow - Droppin Moombass (Original Mix) - Clip [Crush Works Recordings] Artwork Kung Pow on January 13, 2013 09:35
- DJ Kung Pow, Dirty Biz ft. MC Pill Popaway - Haterz (Original Mix) - Clip [Avioground Records] Artwork Kung Pow on November 25, 2012 22:32
- Cire B & DJ Kung Pow - Sugar Cube (Original Mix) - Clip [Crush Works Recordings] Artwork Kung Pow on November 25, 2012 09:31
- DJ Kung Pow & DJ Kimmy Bee - Iron Blades (Original Mix) - Clip [Avioground Records] Artwork Kung Pow on November 25, 2012 05:56
- DJ Kung Pow & Dirty Biz - Stereo Crusher (Original Mix) - Clip [Avioground Records] Artwork Kung Pow on November 25, 2012 00:51
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
- Kung Pow's Podcast
- KV Entertainment
- Beatport Artist: Kung Pow
- Beatport DJ
- Record Label: Nuphonic Rhythm
- American Hustler Brand Clothing
Growing up surrounded by the bright lights of Las Vegas, DJ Jesse Kung Pow had no idea that he would reach recognition on a national level.
Whether he's playing a major event in Colorado or in San Francisco, Jesse Kung Pow has garnered a reputation that culminates in the music he creates. Playing alongside the likes of Antiserum and Tritonal, he's came a long way from being a local DJ.
“The first Sacramento show I played at was called Animalistic, and I was the second DJ to play in a packed room. The pressure was on, but the dance floor never stopped raging” said Jesse Kung Pow, about an event that was so packed, the police had to shut it down.
His love for the music started just outside of Las Vegas, at a desert rave in the late nineties. He bought his first pair of turntables back in 2004 and by 2006, local Rapid City Drum & Bass DJs, Mac C and Square 6,helped Kung Pow learn the ropes of DJing, and within a few months he was playing at established venues.
Less than a year later, he was playing for Mixd Up Productions, and helped establish the Plur Entertainment crew. In 2007, the Rapid City rave scene was falling apart at the hinges, and the Plur Entertainment Crew threw a massive event that invigorated the rave community.
He played alongside DJ Swamp at the Sun Festival in Denver later that year, and his career flourished across the American Midwest, playing everything from bars to weddings. Moving to Sacramento in 2009, Kung Pow played a few local shows, but his career was set on fire on Valentines Day in 2011, when he followed DJ Swamp's set, and tore the place down.
Since then, he has shared the stage with the likes of Defunct!, B.Rich, and Christian Martin. Kung Pow and DJ Bob-O collaborated to make Gran Torino, and the duo have headlined shows that the community continues to talk about.
He is a man who is respected in communities across our country, and not just for his Djing; They respect what he's about, that he actually stands up for peace, love, and unity when the time comes for it.