- 1. Music Is The Answer (Mat Powell & Jen Kaye remix) FREE DOWNLOAD 6.09 598 plays
- 2. Alex Clare "Too Close" (Jen Kaye remix) 7.43 412 plays
- 3. Calvin Harris "Let's Go" (Jen Kaye remix) COMPETITION ENTRY 7.09 268 plays
- 4. Beyonce 'End Of Time' (Jen Kaye Remix) 6.04 267 plays
- 5. Swing Kings vs ATFC 'Bad Street Habit' (Jen Kaye bootleg) 4.38 157 plays
- 6. Soul Central vs Adele 'Ascension In The Deep' (Jen Kaye bootleg) 5.18 296 plays
- 7. Aloe Blacc vs Loui & Brejo "I Need A Dollar" (Jen Kaye bootleg) 3.41 832 plays
Practically perfect in every way! This is the best way to describe Jen Kaye when she gets behind the decks. Jen Kaye has spent the past ten years perfecting her craft, making sure that wherever she DJs she leaves everyone in no doubt they have seen a true artist at work. House music is Jen's passion and when she plays you will hear funky and uplifting grooves, to deep and techy beats that are sure to get the crowd rocking.
Starting off in 2002 Jen's career to date has seen her play for some of house music’s biggest brands alongside some of the best DJs in the most glamorous venues, from Hed Kandi at Gatecrasher Birmingham to Little Buddha in Kaliningrad Russia, and not forgetting her dream gig on the White Isle of Ibiza. Jen has received numerous accolades over the years but one she is most proud of came in 2010 when she won the Oxfordshire heat for the UK's biggest DJ competition, King of the Decks. Jen is no stranger to the studio and was lucky enough to become a finalist in Shed Record’s 2010 remix competition, and since then has continued to produce a number of remixes to improve her production skills. Jen has also appeared over the airwaves with guest mixes for radio stations Kiss FM and Serbia’s Radio AS FM.
A truly versatile DJ, Jen excels both at warming up the club or playing the main set, taking the crowd on a journey through house music. Teasing with samples and acapellas, and dropping exclusive bootlegs alongside timeless classics, you will never hear her play the same set twice.