- 1. May 2013 'INDULGENCE' Vol 5 Mix 1.38.34
- 2. Mar 2013 'INDULGENCE' Vol 4 Mix w/tracklist 1.15.37 287 plays
- 3. Jan 2013 'Indulgence' Vol 3 Mix w/tracklist 1.59.21 191 plays
- 4. AUG 2012 'INDULGENCE' Vol 2 Mix w/tracklist 1.41.08 465 plays
- 5. APR 2012 'INDULGENCE' Vol 1 Mix w/tracklist 1.14.56 249 plays
- 1. MAR 2012 'FRESH BEATS' Vol 1 Promo Mix w/tracklist 1.13.58 445 plays
- 2. DEC 2011 The 'TOTALLY ENORMOUSLY INFLUENCED' Mix w/tracklist 56.05 324 plays
- 3. AUG 2011 'BACK IN ASIA' Promo Mix w/tracklist 1.16.01 345 plays
- 4. GREG LEIGH 2011 'M1NT' PROMO Mix w/tracklist 1.00.09 432 plays
With over a decade's professional experience on the club scene, Greg Leigh has held international residencies across the globe including his current residency at the renowned and exclusive M1NT Club, Shanghai, China.
Beginning in 1995, Greg quickly became a champion for the underground scene, and had a regular slot at cutting-edge radio station Delight FM before he landed a residency with the now famous label and brand TwiceasNice when they ventured over to Greece for the first time. Fast forward to 2004 and Greg had made his impact on the London scene, firmly cementing his credentials by playing for London's top promoters including London Parties and Sintillate who favoured him for his superb technical ability and expert knowledge of multiple genres.
Unafraid to experiment with new sounds, today Greg can be found playing a spectrum of styles - from lounge to minimal house to funk and R&B - depending on where you find him. He's a consistent feature on the London circuit, where his expertise and ambitious, innovative sets have ensured he’s not only the DJ’s DJ of choice, but a regular for massive brands such as Armani, BMW, Dom Perignon and Belvedere, and a staple at celebrity events, performing for the likes of Girls Aloud, Jade Jagger, Samuel L. Jackson, Lewis Hamilton, George Benson, and Rio Ferdinand to name a few.
Currently hitting clubs with a fusion of Deep, Progressive and Tech influenced House, Greg is consistent in his originality, ensuring that even the most difficult and demanding of audiences are entertained until the early hours of the morning. His continued appearances at the hippest, most exclusive venues across the world is testament to his versatility, professionalism and sought after skills, having played at London and Europes most relevant venues including: Bungalow 8, Shoreditch House, Funky Buddha, Pangaea Sky Lounge and Nikki Beach.