- 1. David Bowie - Let's Dance (Killer Kitsch 'Just Add Drums' Re Edit) 6.04 1426 plays
- 2. Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved (Killer Kitsch 'Just Add Drums' Re Edit) 4.59 1603 plays
- 3. Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else's Guy (Killer Kitsch 'Just Add Drums' Re Edit 6.24 1315 plays 109.0 BPM
- 4. James Brown - Get Up Offa That Thing (Killer Kitsch Beated Edit) 4.34 2340 plays
- 5. The Human League - Don't You Want Me (Killer Kitsch Re Edit) 6.22 1479 plays
- 6. The Specials - Gangsters (Killer Kitsch Beated Edit) 3.39 771 plays
- 7. Free Enterprise - Make It On My Own (Killer Kitsch Re Edit) 4.28 283 plays
- 8. Yello - The Race (Killer Kitsch Re Edit) 5.40 546 plays
- 9. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Killer Kitsch Re Edit) 5.24 431 plays
- 10. Landlord - I Like It (Killer Kitsch's 'The Cutter' Re Edit) 5.38 717 plays
- 11. Q Lazarus - Goodbye Horses (Killer Kitsch 'Jewel Kid' Remix) 7.38 1679 plays
- 12. Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime (Killer Kitsch 'Krieg' Bootleg) 6.42 3926 plays
- 13. Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al (Killer Kitsch 'Whorehouse' Dub Bootleg) 5.08 3078 plays
Mastermind behind Glasgow’s longest running mid-week party and regular fixture at some of the city’s finest clubs, Euan Neilson has made a name for himself which extends far beyond a simple ‘do it all DJ’. Having launched Killer Kitsch back in 2005 with a focus to blend new and compelling club music with over-looked and familiar classics, he managed to create a brand which is equally exciting as it is consistent. Counting names as diverse as Dillon Francis, Joe Goddard and Simian Mobile Disco as guests, this perhaps best indicates Euan’s open-minded approach to DJ’ing.
Holding residencies that cater for all corners of the dancefloor, his experience ranges from chart-cheese at the Garage to Latin flavours at Boteco Brazil, always bringing a unique twist to proceedings through inventive mixing and an ornate passion for the music he plays. Dedicating the best part of his life thus far to playing records, organising parties and generally living in clubs, Euan is perhaps one of Glasgow’s hardest working and most dedicated DJ’s.