- Todd Terry All-Stars feat. Bridget Barkan "Can't Fake The Feeling" (DJ E-Clyps Remix) Lofi Preview Artwork DJ E-Clyps on April 22, 2013 04:51
- 1. DJ E-Clyps "Rules Of My House" (Don't Stop Movin') *lo-fi preview* 2.11 730 plays
- 2. Kev Kruz feat. Lady Jane - "The One" (DJ E-Clyps Mix) 2.06 186 plays
- 3. DJ E-Clyps "I Can Make U feel Good" 2.10 808 plays
- 4. DJ E-Clyps "Pinky Toe Disco" 2.11 507 plays
- Go to track Todd Terry All-Stars feat. Bridget Barkan "Can't Fake The Feeling" (DJ E-Clyps Remix) Lofi Preview5. Todd Terry All-Stars feat. Bridget Barkan "Can't Fake The Feeling" (DJ E-Clyps Remix) Lofi Preview 2.08 2041 plays
- 6. DJ E-Clyps - "Party's Not Over" (128kbps LoFi Preview) 2.18 507 plays
- 7. DJ E-Clyps - "Drunk As Phuck" (128kbps LoFi Preview) 2.06 405 plays
- 8. Paul Parsons & Terri B "What I Want" (DJ E-Clyps Radio Remix) REWORK EP OUT NOW! 3.52 268 plays
- 9. DJ E-Clyps "DoMe Right" - Out Now on Beatport - 2.03 258 plays
- 10. DJ E-Clyps "Don't Rob My House" (Original Mix) 1.59 691 plays
- 11. Kenny Dope Pres. Neysa "Give It To Me (Rock With You)" - DJ E-Clyps Original Version 2.56 199 plays
- 12. Roland Clark vs DJ E-Clyps "Alright" (128kbps Preview) 2.36 333 plays
- 13. DJ E-Clyps "Get Down EP" (128kbps Preview) In Stores Now! 4.56 385 plays
“One of my favorite new artists…” – Todd Terry (Beatport Interview, August 2012)
House music is a genre in which the right sound gets you everywhere, and being unable to evolve with the pulse of its kick will land one into obscurity. Many have ventured to conquer these odds with relentless tenacity to become among the immortal names who have helped shape it; and one of the newest names to surface among them is DJ E-Clyps.
In the spring of 2011, his track “Whoo!” caught the attention of house icon Todd Terry, in which appeared on “Todd Terry Presents: Studio Sessions Vol. 1”. From there, he went on to do a series of remixes, which shifted into high gear after his massive Dub Remix of Todd Terry & Bridget Barkan’s “Suga Free”. In January of 2012 his remix of Todd Terry’s “Baby Can You Reach” was featured on iTunes “New & Noteworthy” Dance Singles. His resume continues to build having produced “European Boy” for legendary producer Lem (formerly of Mood II Swing) and numerous remixes for US and UK based labels.
In 2012, he has released an impressive amount of records which landed him a remix appearance on Todd Terry’s classic: “Samba” (10 Year Anniversary Remixes) which included some of the biggest names in house music such as: MK, Kenny Dope, Louie Vega, DJ Sneak, Maurice Joshua, and many others. His follow up was a smash single called “Another Night” on Say Ahh! Records which made an impressive run peaking at #3 on the Traxsource House Chart. He continues on this relentless pace of releases and remixes and drops even more releases on InHouse, SayAhh, Bid Muzik, Tall House, Fogbank, and more: which has started placing his releases in the playlists of many of the world’s top DJ’s.
Prior to his debut as a producer/remixer, DJ E-Clyps has been DJ’ing for over 10 years rocking clubs and events across the states and in his Midwest region as well. Being a DJ has been a way of life for him, and is constantly finding ways to implement those experiences into his tracks in the studio. His musical style is primarily based on his love for all forms of music including hip-hop, soul, house, jazz, funk/disco, and various forms of world music. His musical trademark is usually found in his intricate basslines, funky synths, and heavy drums.
A tenacious worker who lives for the studio and behind the decks, the world has yet to see all that he has to offer the world of house music.