- House Of Pain vs Pyramyth - Cowbell Around (Dylan Sanders Drag and Drop Mash) **FREE DOWNLOAD** Artwork djdylansanders on October 16, 2013 01:11
- Haber - Party Starter (Dylan Sanders Remix) [Bone Idle] OUT NOW ON BEATPORT!!! Artwork djdylansanders on September 23, 2013 14:25
- Skrillex vs Chuckie - What Happens in Bolly (Dylan Sanders Drag and Drop Mash) **EXCLUSIVE VIA FBB** Artwork
Skrillex vs Chuckie - What Happens in Bolly (Dylan Sanders Drag and Drop Mash) **EXCLUSIVE VIA FBB**djdylansanders on May 24, 2013 13:02
- Cool Project, Dirt Cheap & Junky Sound - Combo (Dylan Sanders Remix) **#27 Beatport Breaks Chart** Artwork djdylansanders on May 16, 2013 01:30
- Tinie Tempah vs Xzibit and Monsta - Pass Out & Hold On (Dylan Sanders Drag and Drop Mash) Artwork djdylansanders on May 06, 2013 05:01
North American Bookings: Molly@OneLoveMassive.com
All other Booking enquiries: email@example.com
Dylan Sanders, the bassline specialist. This well renown South Australian badass likes nothing more than filling dancefloors, downing Agwa-bombs and dishing out the freshest music to all his friends and fans.
Even though a tragic DJing accident left him without the ability to write his own DJ Bio, his unique breakbeat electro style re-rubs, mashups & remixes still frequently feature on BBC Radio1Xtra & the ARIA Top 50 Charts.
His personal remixes and productions have caught the attention of artists such as Krafty Kuts, Kid Kenobi, Stanton Warriors, Dirty Disco Youth, Featurecast, A Skillz, Beat Cleaver, Lady Waks, Bombs Away, Donald Glaude, Revolvr and Tom Piper to name a few. His bootleg of 'Animal Rights' rapidly climbed to #3 on the Hype Machine charts, and his latest reworkings have had regular airplay on Mistajam's BBC Radio1Xtra show, helping him stamp the DS brand on a global level.
After his whirlwind 7 month tour of the US and UK in 2012, Dylan has focused on hitting the studio, knocking out some stellar remixes for Sharam Jey, Dirty Disco Youth, Ryan Riback, Lowkiss, Carbon Parlour, Cool Project, and tons more! Expect to hear a lot more noise from Dylan in 2013...
Following him on all 5 will result in mild brain damage and prolonged exposure may require a lobotomy or a good dose of painkillers... But hey, if you do follow him on all 5, he'll probably buy you drink when he sees you.
Dylan Sanders, decent bloke, great music.