- 1. MonsterDJ Drager-Nov 2012 Mix 1.17.22 889 plays 129.0 BPM
- 2. MonsterDJ Drager-August 2012 Mix 1.26.52 1083 plays 129.0 BPM
- 3. MonsterDJ Drager-July 2012 Mix 1.15.26 1030 plays 129.0 BPM
- 4. MonsterDJ Drager-April & May 2012 Combo 1.09.40 8633 plays 130.0 BPM
- 5. MonsterDJ Drager-March 2012 Mix 47.53 970 plays 130.0 BPM
- 6. MonsterDJ Drager-Feb 1, 2012 Mix 46.39 1446 plays 130.0 BPM
- 7. MonsterDJ Drager-Jan 1, 2012 Mix (2011 Yearly Recap) 52.23 1265 plays 129.0 BPM
- 8. MonsterDJ Drager-Nov 8, 2011 Mix KaZantip 35.50 7965 plays 130.0 BPM
- 9. MonsterDJ Drager-Oct 17, 2011 Weekly Mix 31.44 680 plays 129.0 BPM
- 10. Drager-1Club.FM Weekly Mix Aug 29, 2011 34.02 588 plays
- 11. Drager-1Club.FM Weekly Mix May 23, 2011 39.11 639 plays 129.0 BPM
- 12. Drager-1Club.FM Weekly Mix Dec 7 35.15 660 plays 129.0 BPM
- 13. Drager-1Club.FM Weekly Mix Nov 22 31.59 611 plays
- 14. Drager-Official Vinyl Music Festival Countdown Mix 1.02.18 991 plays 130.0 BPM
- 15. Drager-International Radio Demo Mix Mar '10 31.50 1176 plays 130.0 BPM
- 16. Drager-Driving On The Dancefloor 1.04.43 2138 plays 129.0 BPM
- 17. Drager Live @ From Florida With Love June 15 2013 56.44 3088 plays 129.0 BPM
- 18. Drager Live@Afterlife New Haven CT August 17 2013 1.58.16 4864 plays 129.0 BPM
- 19. Drager-November 2013 Mix 1.14.19 8235 plays 129.0 BPM
- The DJ List
- Vinyl Music Festival
- Drager Fan Page
- Drager kaZantip Profile
- Drager Brand Yourself Page
- Kikwear Website
NO COMPUTERS USED IN ANY DJ SET!!!!!!
Top 100 Ranked DJ for 2009, 2010, & 2011
Vinyl Music Festival Founder & Executive Director
Official Kikwear DJ & Global Brand Ambassador for the Kikwear line of products!
As a DJ, Drager's abilities have been described in many ways. But Aggressive, Innovative, and Cutting Edge are the 3 best ways to describe Drager’s style. After 20+ years in the music industry, Drager has made a name for himself by remaining ahead of the game in not only his choice of music, but with the way he plays it as well. With long flowing mixes that seamlessly blend one track into the next, Drager has the ability to take control of the dance floor, and to energize the crowd that is on it.
Drager got his start in Memphis, TN where he had a friend who was a mobile DJ. On weekends, when his friend was not playing gigs, he would go over and play on the turntables for fun. Drager took to them like a natural.
In 1992, he left Memphis for the lights of NYC. Shortly after arriving, Drager got his big break when the DJ at a club one night walked out after an altercation with the owner. Being in the right place at the right time, they asked him if he could play for the night. With only 40 pieces of wax, Drager kept the floor packed from 10pm until 3am. At that point, he was asked to spin at some of the largest clubs in NYC such as Danceteria, Palladium, China Club, and the freshly minted Webster Hall.
During this time the labels started taking notice of him, and he started receiving promo sponsorships from record labels such as ZYX, Strictly Rhythm, Logic, FFRR, Interhit, and others. After leaving NYC and heading to Boston, Drager spun at The Roxy on several occasions, as well as traveling to Washington DC to play at the Vault and the Bank. During this time, Drager headed back to NYC on a regular basis to continue his assault on the NYC Club Scene. After living in Boston, Drager headed back to NYC, and was active in the club scene in Manhattan and on Long Island. Drager spun with a upcoming DJ named Skribble on Long Island for about a year, and then left New York to head to Florida.
In Key West, Drager spun what few clubs were available, and many underground raves that took place. After leaving Key West and heading to Denver while his fiance was ill with cancer, he spun at several clubs in downtown Denver, and then headed to Las Vegas and California at the end of 2000. In Vegas, Drager spun at such clubs as RA, Baby’s, House of Blues, and other off Strip Vegas events.
His style of mixing is unique, and he has a way of keeping the floor pounding by his choices in music. Drager is one of the few DJs out there that is still considered a “pure DJ” in his preferred use of vinyl and CDs, and not computer based programs. In fact., he REFUSES to touch any computer based mixing programs, calling them “new school.” In December 2006, Drager took the next step into production, with the release of his first track “BANGING!!” which sat atop the Exile UK charts for 3 weeks at #1.
Drager is the founder and executive director for the Vinyl Music Festival, an annual electronic music festival in Sarasota, Florida that started in 2009. Since it's inception, it has grown dramatically, and is now the largest electronic music festival on the Gulf Coast of the United States. And to top off all of these achievements, Drager has been consistently ranked in the Top 20 DJs overall in the United States year after year.