Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Dipped Noise emerged out of a pile of dirty records in 2007. Los Angeles native's productions are a collision of Operatic wailing, African chants and dubstep. Joking...but not entirely. The productions are created with classic composition in mind, with use of natural instruments (mostly guitar, piano, strings) where fitting, progressive EDM feel, and bass music grit.
(Love to explore many other genres of music, and make mixes on the side; available for download are mixes of electro, tech house and nu disco, experimental house, d&b, strictly dubstep, downtempo, ambient).
Detailed bio at DippedNoise.com
/////////// MY NOISE
- Aug 2013, '2069' LP
- Mar 2013, Remix of Junior Parker - Tomorrow Never Knows. [Post-dub]
- Jan 2013, LUCID DREAMS - a new 7 track LP. [Trancestep]
- December 2012 - Release of Remix of Countdown by Bunny. [Trancestep]
- October 2012, Original Theme Song and exclusive mix for Insomniac: Escape from Wonderland Discovery Project.
- September 2012, Remix of Eva Simons' Renegade and exclusive mix for Insomniac: Nocturnal Wonderland Discovery Project.
- 2012-2012, the A.D.D Series - shorter, 30 min mixes
— Dec 30 2012 - A.D.D Series Vol 2 - 30 mins Melodic Dubstep
— June 2012 - A.D.D Vol 1 ("Egyptian Beats") Reflecting the work of DN's favorite producer - Egyptrixx
-2008-2012, the ‘I Hear Colours’ series:
— 8 albums encompassing the spectrum and spirit of electronic dance music (EDM)
— All albums are Live recordings