- 1. Profisee-Hold Up [The Setup Future Jungle Remix][clip] 3.00 111 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Malo Ramsoir and The Setup- Like Everyone Else (Original) 7.05 167 plays
- 3. The Setup-Grindstone 6.01 106 plays 128.0 BPM
- 4. Malo Ramsoir and The Setup- Like Everyone Else (The Setup Driven To Techno mix) 7.49 168 plays
- 5. The Setup & Bruno FK - Make Me 7.02 88 plays
- 6. The Setup - Common Dubs 4.44 198 plays
- 7. The Setup feat Alana - I Got Passion 5.33 150 plays
- 8. DJ DD- Dubstep promo April 2010 18.49 263 plays 140.0 BPM
- 9. On the DL - The Unclean 6.25 87 plays 140.0 BPM
- 10. DD presents Edinburgh Dubs 37.07 299 plays
- 11. On The DL - The Unclean (The Setup Version) 6.55 148 plays 140.0 BPM
- 12. The Setup - Under Attack 5.07 177 plays 140.0 BPM
- 13. The Setup feat Alana - State of Mind 5.38 117 plays
- 14. Profisee-Hold Up [The Setup Remix Instrumental][clip] 2.45 154 plays 140.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Producer and DJ living in Edinburgh, UK.
DJing wise I promote and am resident at Dirt a club night at Edinburgh's GRV, where we play techno/electro/dubstep/b-more/ghetto. I also promote and am resident at Compakt at Cabaret Voltaire in Edinburgh, Compakt is all about the techno, tech-house and minimal recently I have supported Joey Beltram, Zombie Nation, Gary Beck and Dustin Zahn. I am also resident at Cabaret Voltaire's Split and The Bongo Club's Jungle Dub - both immensely popular weekly parties. I play a range of styles for example at Jungledub I'll either be playing dubstep or old school/ragga jungle. Whereas at Compakt I'll be playing techno/tech-house/minimal. I also have strong roots in hip hop, funk and disco and if you catch me in the right mood you'll here me break out the funky classics.
In terms of production most of my output has been in the form of collaborations, mostly with Malcolm F Smith. This combination has recently been going under the guise of The Setup for both our productions and live shows. Malky and I like a lot of the same music so we are not really restrict by genres, suffice to say that it's always electronic, usually between 125 and 140 bpm and often involve synths, acid lines, drum breaks and 4-4 kicks. See thesetup for further details.
I am in the process of moving all my mixes to www.mixcloud.com/dd there is no upload limit there so there are already more of mixes there than there are here. I'll always try and include a download link on that site in the comments. I'm going to focus on using this site for productions and there for mixes.
For bookings, licensing queries and banter hit me up at theDJDD@gmail.com