- 1. Gary Jules - Mad World (Castor Pollux Remix) 7.32 1295 plays
- 2. At Night (Nuke the Site From Orbit Mix) 8.44 572 plays 130.0 BPM
- 3. Miles Fisher - This Must Be the Place (Castor Pollux Remix) 4.40 1240 plays
- 4. Jan Johnston - Flesh (Castor Pollux' WTF is Lovestep Remix) 5.43 697 plays
- 5. Puscifer - Horizons (Castor Pollux Remix) 5.30 1006 plays
Castor Pollux did not “burst on to the scene” or “take an interest in music at the age of 2” or any of that garbage that a press kit usually claims. Rather, his has been a slow and steady climb from spectator to DJ to producer to underground favorite. He began his musical career in Dallas, TX mixing trance records at small clubs and after-parties in 2003. He soon discovered how to parlay his band-nerd youth into electronic music production and recorded a few original tracks to accompany his DJ mix albums. He spent several years on the One Hour Pharmacy record label.
Since then Castor has gone rogue and in early 2012 Castor released his first EP, ‘Soundtrack to the Apocalypse independently. Later that same year Castor officially founded the Perpetual Imagination Music Productions record label with releases on iTunes, Beatport, Play Store and more. He released his second major EP, "Dichotomy" through the fledgeling label and is planning to continue doing live performances all over the world and will release full length album in 2014. Castor has shared the stage with some truly legendary talent, including DJ Swamp, Pharcyde, Digable Planets, Getter, Rob Swift, and Del the Funky Homosapien and the list just keeps growing.