- 1. Dj Calculus - 5FM Ultimix (Nov '13) 28.49 153 plays
- 2. Dj Calculus - 5FM Ultimix (Oct '13) 26.42 179 plays
- 3. Dj Calculus - 5FM Ultimix (Sep '13) 32.11 176 plays
- 4. Dj Calculus - 5FM Ultimix (Aug '13) 30.13 200 plays
- 5. Dj Calculus - 5FM Ultimix (July '13) 27.40 212 plays
- 6. Dj Calculus - 5FM Ultimix (June '13) 31.00 228 plays
- 7. Dj Calculus - 5FM Ultimix (May '13) 33.40 531 plays
- 8. Dj Calculus - H2O Promo Mix (Mar '13) 32.04 401 plays
- 9. Dj Calculus - H2O Promo Mix (Nov '12) 25.40 1612 plays
- 10. Dj Calculus - Fuck You Virtual DJ 2 (Sep '12) 59.38 174 plays
- 11. Dj Calculus - Fuck You Virtual DJ (Sep '12) 51.48 134 plays
- 12. 5FM Live @ 5 Mix (Feb '12) 1.02.55 349 plays
- 13. Dj Calculus - Hip Hop Smash Up (Nov '10) ... " HIP-HOP !!! " 9.33 2626 plays
- 1. Dj Calculus - The First Derivative 4.22 434 plays 120.0 BPM
- 2. Dj Calculus - All About Me 4.10 164 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. Dj Calculus - Murderous Sound 4.55 143 plays 174.0 BPM
- 4. Dj Calculus - P Funkin' 5.09 123 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Dj Calculus - I Need You 4.42 126 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. Dj Calculus - What I Need 5.12 142 plays 140.0 BPM
Johannesburg based turntablist, dj and producer, one half founder of the duo that started up CrabWalk Records in 2013 alongside B-Boy Strech, his brother and partner in crime in the industry.
Calculus derived his name from his love and passion for the hip-hop culture and music, specifically his love for the Wu-Tang clan and everything they represented, after listening to their famed Dj Allah Mathematics lacing cuts on their albums and producing bangers, he wanted to attribute his name and origin to Mathematics, thus Calculus was born.
A product of the Joburg hip-hop scene having represented South Africa at the DMC World DJ Championships in 2009, competing in the Supremacy category of the World Finals and adjudicating the World Finals and the Eliminations that year.
Respected in the turntablist battle scene as a cutting-edge competitive turntablist, competing in the DMC’s and WTK Worldwide Scratch Battle’s.
Known as a party rocker, his style includes incorporating his turntablism and production skills into his mixes and sets across various genres, from hip-hop to electronica and bass, adding some distinct hip-hop flavor for which he is known for.
During the course of 2009 he managed to secure residency at H20 on the hip-hop floor, building onto this a residency in 2013 on the airwaves for the 5FM Ultimix Weekend Edition.
Playing major festivals, outdoor events and making music is where you will find Calculus these days, having featured on supporting line-ups for artists such as Skrillex, Deadmau5, Avicii, Steve Aoki, Nicky Romero and Afrojack.
Other notable collaborations include joining the official Wu Worldwide Dj Coalition, as well as having worked with Hell Razah and Kevlaar 7 from the Wu-Tang extended family.
Monster Energy Drink