- 1. Dark Frequency Podcast pres. Billy Nasty by Neil Birnie 1.03.24 1047 plays
- 2. Billy Nasty @ Soenda Indoor 12-11-11 by soendafestival 1.07.34 3831 plays
- 3. Show 625 - DJ Billy Nasty In The Mix by British Council 26.32 690 plays
- Download track Go to track Bass Agenda 59 guest selection & interview with Will Web + mixes from Billy Nasty and DJ Pure Logic4. Bass Agenda 59 guest selection & interview with Will Web + mixes from Billy Nasty and DJ Pure Logic by Bass Agenda: Radio Show 3.02.24 1456 plays
- 5. Billy Nasty - Bloc 2010 - DJ by blocwknd 59.22 469 plays
- 6. null+void Podcast 035: Billy Nasty by null+void 1.06.01 1028 plays
- 7. THE OUTPOST with BILLY NASTY by Ian Void 1.59.34 372 plays
- 8. AID Presents: Connected | Hosted by Spectrum | September 2014 | Guestmix by Billy Nasty by Q-dance 1.29.51 2972 plays
- 1. Club Mix 2014.1 1.15.54 3366 plays
- 2. 10/13 Club-Mix 1.00.28 2253 plays
- 3. 07/13 Club DJ-Mix 56.03 2100 plays
- 4. 04/13 Club DJ-Mix 1.08.22 2446 plays
- 5. 03/13 Club DJ-Mix 1.09.25 2465 plays
- 6. 12/12 Club DJ- Mix 1.06.31 2847 plays
- 7. 11/12 Club DJ- Mix 1.03.46 2642 plays
- 8. 10/12 Club DJ- Mix 1.15.13 1861 plays
- 9. 08/12 Club DJ- Mix 1.02.29 1488 plays
- 10. 07/12 Club DJ- Mix 1.03.01 1207 plays
- 11. 02/12 Club DJ- Mix 1.04.12 2871 plays
- 12. 01/12 Club DJ- Mix 1.07.53 1745 plays
- 13. 11/11 Club DJ- Mix 1.08.46 1296 plays
- 14. 10/11 Club DJ- Mix 1.12.47 1377 plays
From the man who mixed the inaugural volume of the seminal ‘Journeys By DJs’ series, gaining him entry into the Guinness book of records for being the first DJ to produce a commercially available mix CD, we still find Mr. Nasty at the helm, box of records at his feet, doing what he has done best for the last quarter of a century.
But Billy Nasty has never been just a DJ, he has enjoyed an extensive recording career and runs two record labels highly-regarded by a broad range of DJs and record buyers alike. With a career spanning 25 years, Billy continues to travel the world as one of the most in-demand DJs, lighting up dancefloors at some of the most prestigious events and infamous clubs across the globe.
From early beginnings playing rare groove and funk to his first forays into acid house during his residency at London’s The Brain Club, to regular slots at seminal London clubs such as Final Frontier, Open All Hours, The Drum Club and Strutt, to having played pretty much every Festival and club worth mentioning ever since, Billy continues to DJ the world over whilst also maintaining a residency with esteemed electronic pioneers BLOC.
On top of his DJing, Billy Nasty has also maintained a strong production presence over the years. Earlier more progressive outings included Shi-Take (with Dave Wesson) or Vinyl Blair (with Chemical Brothers engineer Steve Dub) to his studio collaborations with Gregor Tresher and Anthony Rother on Datapunk, culminating in his current partnership with Keith Tenniswood (aka Radioactive) man as RadioNasty.
In 2013 Billy relaunched his legendary techno and electro imprints, Tortured and Electrix, to critical acclaim. The debut release on Tortured was the RadioNasty ‘Breakin Bad EP’, featuring two stunning Ben Sims remixes as well as two original tracks.
As RadioNasty the pair have unleashed several tracks over the last two years for labels such as Craig Richard’s The Nothing Special and EPM including the (relaunched) Tortured debut release 'Breakin Bad' EP and the 'Clave to the Rhythm' EP on Electrix. The guys were last seen disappearing into the studio bunker, planning the next slew of releases and collaborations, set to emerge over the coming year.