- 1. Ummet Ozcan - SMASH! (Original Mix) [OUT NOW] by UmmetOzcan 5.38 538230 plays
- 2. Ftampa - Five Days (Played by Martin Garrix @ BBC Radio 1) by Doorn Records 3.30 173164 plays
- 3. Lush & Simon - Hunter (OUT NOW) by Protocol Recordings 4.54 295218 plays
- 4. Shermanology & John Christian & Oliver Rosa - Pinball (OUT NOW) by Wall Recordings 5.09 98503 plays
- 5. Jewelz & Sparks - Dope (OUT NOW) [Flamingo Recordings] by Jewelz & Sparks 1.11 33114 plays
- 6. WeSmile - Felix (Preview) [Flamingo Recordings] by WeSmile Official 1.30 9274 plays
- 7. Danny Howard & Futuristic Polar Bears - Vargo (Hardwell On Air Clip) by djdannyhoward 3.14 9303 plays
- 8. Genix - Run [Out Now] by Anjunabeats 6.51 59873 plays
- 9. KILL FM ft. Helena J - Don't Go Dark (Available June 23) by Spinnin' Records 1.37 109470 plays
- 10. Matisse & Sadko- AZONTO premiere by Nicky Romero on "Protocol Radio #92" by Matisse & Sadko official 4.39 15020 plays
- Beryl - Promo Mix 004 (Deep House) - *FREE DOWNLOAD* Artwork DJ Beryl on January 02, 2014 15:48
// DJ, Producer. Join the journey!
Although he only started DJing in December 2012, Beryl has already managed to build a new empire of electronic dance music.
You may catch him playing energized Progressive House or melodic and impulsive Tech & Deep House. Beryl is best known for a distinguished, recognizable, varied and unique sound.
"I love to look out for new songs and musical things in general - always with the intention to pass the best ones on to my friends and fans" - Andri Fabig, aka Beryl.
Before 2013, Andri spent years upon years developing his skills in his personal passion and very own entrance to music, playing drums. He grew up in a musical family and built his first drumsticks (or simply sticks) himself at the age of six. His story proceeds with the collection of various drum hardware, live concerts and (ongoing) private lessons with famous Swiss drum teachers such as Maurizio Trové, Andreas Aeppli and Jannik Till. In the meantime, his love for electronic music began to grow as well.
Driven by his closest friends, the aspiring drummer got more and more involved in the sparkling magic that keyboards, synthesisers and unique, novel digital effects can inspire - including the features of complex music production software. The purchase of his first DJ mixer and sound system finally ignited the fire in him to begin as a DJ and producer.