- 1. Sfin - The Place Ibiza I by The House Academy 3.12.00 104 plays
- 2. Sfin - The Place Ibiza II by The House Academy 2.24.23 94 plays
- 3. Go Loco Concept At Culture Club, Ghent, BE, 071213 Part 1 by DJ Sfïn 48.01 113 plays
- 4. Go Loco Concept At Culture Club, Ghent, BE, 071213 Part 2 by DJ Sfïn 43.52 73 plays
- Go Loco Concept At Culture Club, Ghent, BE, 071213 Part 2 Artwork DJ Sfïn on December 09, 2013 01:54
- Go Loco Concept At Culture Club, Ghent, BE, 071213 Part 1 Artwork DJ Sfïn on December 09, 2013 01:48
- 1. Impression Of A Day In Ibiza Mix - Morning 34.15 482 plays
- 2. Impression Of A Day In Ibiza Mix - Beach 54.14 440 plays
- 3. Impression Of A Day In Ibiza Mix - Dinner 44.50 272 plays
- 4. Impression Of A Day In Ibiza Mix - Bar 42.38 189 plays
- 5. Impression Of A Day In Ibiza Mix - Club 1.00.29 228 plays
- 6. Impression Of A Day In Ibiza Mix - After 46.27 207 plays
Sven Van de Casteele opened his hazel eyes in 1984 in Herzele, a little town near Ghent in Belgium. That particular day, he met his one and only true love, music. When he was feeling blue, music was there to make him feel better, when he was feeling happy, it was there to make him feel exstatic. At the age of 6 he bought his first records and since then, every single time he got some money, it was spent on music.
When he reached the age of 16, he made his first way into nightlife an started to play all kinds of music at the local bar "KonK". It was also that year he went his first time to the "isla blanca", Ibiza. From that day on, house music controlled his life and Ibiza was the only thing he was talking about day and night. Every year he visited his beloved island, where he admired big names as Luciano, Sven Väth, Loco Dice & Dixon on the decks. For him, those people really were gods. When he was 18 he moved to Ghent, where a new club "Eclips" was opening and he became the resident DJ on Thursdays, the most popular day. That year he was also one of the many contestants of a DJ contest in a club named "The White House" and came out as the big winner there. In that time he regularly spinned the decks at several clubs (Le Blue, Point Final, Insomnia Nights) in the "overpoort", the most popular street to go out in Gent.
Sfïn is the name given to him by his best friends. He can handle all styles of music, but when he's playing deep and tech house, the beast really awakes in him.
In 2010, he won the Green Label DJ contest.
In 2011, his "love for the music" finally brought him to Ibiza, where he became one of the residents at "The Place", a trendy place next to the world-famous club "Pacha". This place is owned by Patrick Soks, famous for being the founder of the concept "KM5" on the island and the "Paradise" parties at "Café d'Anvers". Other residents here are: Angel Linde, Bruno From Ibiza and Mark Ramsey. Regularly guestsessions by Jan Van Biesen, Smith Davis, Licious, Delafino, Felix Da Housecat, Laurent Garnier, M.A.N.D.Y., ...
Another place he set on fire on the island is Guarana.
Today he has given the best of himself at several places, like Point Final, Déja Vu, Malabar, Hemingway Suite 18, Green Label, Café d'Anvers, YOUR Antwerp, Blue Marlin Knokke, Stereo Six, La Rocca, Pure C and off course in The Place Ibiza.
He shared decks together with names such as Felix Da Housecat, Laurent Garnier, Steve Bug, Stacey Pullen, Santé, Joris Voorn, M.A.N.D.Y., ...
Everwhere he is playing, he's trying to bring the unique, balearic Ibiza-feeling to his crowd. For him, Ibiza IS life!