- 1. Niceberg - Raptor 5.02 764 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Niceberg - Trespasser 6.01 344 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. Niceberg - Overkill Dub 5.51 242 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. Niceberg - XARGON.BAT 1.11 184 plays 135.0 BPM
- 5. Niceberg - Medivo (Jazz Jackrabbit) 4.52 1240 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. Niceberg - Ode to Polyphemus 1.43 305 plays 175.0 BPM
- 7. SMB - No Reason (Niceberg remix) 4.14 257 plays 123.0 BPM
- 8. Niceberg - Crysilis (Jazz Jackrabbit new millenium drumstep respin) 6.35 399 plays 175.0 BPM
- 9. Niceberg - Interrupt Sequence 5.09 101 plays
I'm a DJ (Traktor) and producer (FL Studio).
I like chipstep. I administrate a SoundCloud group for it, which is linked to in the thing underneath this thing.
I DJ (chipstepified and otherwise) drum & bass, bassweight dubstep, and regular dubstep. I also like the old London sound (garage and 2-step), UK jungle, breakcore, and ambient.
I like old computer games. I particularly like the bleeping, blooping and occasionally unreasonably raw and remorseless noises they make ("Doesn't matter - nobody will ever play these sounds on anything bigger than a Gateway monitor's built-ins anyway...").
Oh, and I've DJed at Ministry of Sound now! That was pretty awesome.
You're also cordially invited to Nintendisco, which is exactly what it sounds like: