- 1. Chardy & Kronic - S.W.A.T Team (Original Mix) 5.00 3837 plays
- 2. Chardy & Kronic - S.W.A.T Team (Reece Low Remix) 5.12 2345 plays
- 3. Chardy & Kronic - S.W.A.T Team (JDG Remix) 4.07 2116 plays
- 4. Chardy & Kronic - S.W.A.T Team (Slice N Dice Remix) 3.36 1772 plays
- 1. Bombs Away - Drunk Arcade (Chardy & Kronic Remix) 4.52 9263 plays
- 2. Dirt Cheap - Turn That Thing Down - Kronic Trap Remix 5.04 5856 plays
- 3. Chardy & Andy Murphy - One Life - Kronic Trap Remix 4.33 6716 plays
- 4. Kronic - Watup Bitch ft. Flygirl Tee (Uberjak'd Remix) 4.33
- 5. Kronic ft. Bombs Away - Looking For Some Girls 3.21 11061 plays
- 1. Bombs Away - Super Soaker - Kronic Remix 4.33
- 2. Havana Brown - We Run The Night - Kronic Remix 4.04 31361 plays
- 3. Bombs Away - Big Booty Bitches - Kronic Loud Noises Remix 3.00 9634 plays
- 4. Katy Perry - Firework (Luke Calleja Remix) 5.03 5551 plays
- 1. DjKronicRadioMetroMix-15Nov2010-ScratchBreaks2006-2010 11.02 4157 plays
The official soundcloud for Kronic!!!
For more cool stuff and bookings go tohttp://www.djkronic.com.au
Kronic - Promo Video 2012
Kronic - Looking For Some Girls ft Bombs Away OFFICIAL VIDEO http://youtu.be/RrTXMLlj7ys
BIO Built to party, impregnate and conquer the world, Kronic is Australia’s most reckless entertainer. Fueled with Ciroc, Patron and an alarming disregard for personal safety, his electronically sequenced on-stage acrobatics take dj’ing to the next level, leaving crowds everywhere throbbing, engorged and yearning for more.
Raised on tapes from AM and Rectangle, Kronic originally sported his hip-hop wares across house parties and boudoirs of Adelaide, wooing friends, foes and women with a west coast influenced take on musical curation. Mixing things up towards the end of 2000’s, his sound became more electric and diversified, with artists such as Chuckie and Afrojack finding their way into the mix. One morning, or afternoon (the details are pretty hazy), while laying hung over and besieged by a bunch of scantily clad women in a candle lit room, he realised that there’s something in this dance music business. Sensing the imminent club music invasion, Kronic set his gold chains aside and hopped onto the glow stick electro-club revolution.
Five years on, with tour supports for LMFAO, Afrojack, David Guetta, Snoop Dogg, Lil Jon notched into his bed post, alongside lanyards from Future Music, Stereosonic, Creamfields and a handful of Australia’s biggest festivals slung over the door, it’s obvious that Kronic has a penchant for picking the right track. Trading Adelaide for the sun, sand and single ladies of the Gold Coast the transformation from mixtape DJ to party-proven producer began.
Releases include 'Looking For Some Girls' with Bombs Away, 'Watup Bitch' with Flygirl Tee and his latest two bangers 'SWAT Team' with Chardy and 'UberKron' with Uberjak'd.