- 1. Corona - Rhythm Of The Night (Mozambo REMIX) by Mozambo 4.12 186280 plays
- 2. Felix Jaehn - Shine (feat. Freddy Verano & Linying) by Felix Jaehn 3.09 1103423 plays
- 3. Sam Feldt & De Hofnar - Bloesem [OUT NOW] by De Hofnar 5.34 330564 plays
- 4. St Germain - So Flute (Mozambo Remix) by Mozambo 4.22 494156 plays
- 5. Kungs & Mozambo ft. Molly - To Describe You by EARGRUB 4.27 3764 plays
- 6. The Chancellors - Cut Soul (Kungs Remix) by Kungs 4.06 226086 plays
- 7. FlicFlac & Bearson - Pictures Remix by FlicFlac 4.22 1468857 plays
- 8. Planet Of Sound - We Are Together (Jam Couché Remix) by Jam Couché 5.28 8582 plays
DJWINNER has been throwing and playing parties for over a decade now. His fun mix of funky french-flavored house, indie rock, disco and old school hip-hop make his sets unique and always danceable.
DJWINNER began his career as a house DJ during the late 90's rave scene in Santa Barbara, CA. As a member of both the 12 Monkeys and For The People crews, Winner and gang were instrumental in fostering a long-time electronic dance music scene in both Southern and Northern California. The most notable weekly party that Winner was a resident for was The Zoo, which is still to this day SB's longest running electronic dance music event. Featuring some of the biggest names of that time including DJ Dan, Doc Martin, Mark Farina, Donald Glaude, Marques Wyatt, Jeno, Garth, Sandra Collins, Christopher Lawrence and many more, The Zoo was an exciting place where Winner was able to develop his now signature sound while opening for some of the greatest talents of that era.
In 2007, Winner went on to start his own production company which culminated in the creation of BANG BANG, a cutting-edge weekly event focused on the more indie sounds he had grown to love in conjunction with exhibitions of art, fashion and other multi-media projects. The event was a major success, spawning many copycats that continue to thrive in the Santa Barbara area today. In 2008, Winner took BANG BANG to LA and San Francisco as well as other cities where he began to develop a larger following.
Now based in Los Angeles, Winner serves as the music director for Drones, a premium men’s & women’s street-wear and lifestyle brand run by friend and DJ partner, Bryden Lando. Bryden and Winner play out regularly in Southern California and are available for bookings world-wide.
Also catch DJWINNER on FitRadio.