- 1. [PREVIEW] Cytherean (Original Mix) 1.56 108 plays
- 2. [PREVIEW] 88 Days (Original Mix) 2.11 185 plays
- 3. FREE DOWNLOAD - Jupit3r (Original Mix) 4.47 373 plays
- 4. [PREVIEW] Red Sand (Original Mix) 2.30 269 plays
- 5. [PREVIEW] The Great Divide (Dub Edit) 1.32 463 plays
- 6. [PREVIEW] Never Going Back (Original Mix) 1.45 146 plays
- 7. [PREVIEW] The Trident (Original Mix) 2.38 36 plays
- 1. Different - Doc Awk (Dj RoboRob Remix) 4.00 566 plays 85.0 BPM
- 2. Zeds Dead & Omar Linx - Cowboy (Dj Roborob Remix) 4.22 343 plays 175.0 BPM
- 3. Mako Reactor - MegaRan (DJ RoboRob FF7 Remix) 4.41 1047 plays 87.0 BPM
- 4. Avada Kadavrastep (Harry Potter Tribute) - Dj RoboRob 4.21 1524 plays 80.0 BPM
- 5. Hero vs Villain - King Pheenix (Dj RoboRob Remix) 4.16 479 plays 92.0 BPM
- 6. MC Lars - Gospel of Hip Hop ft. KRS-one (Dj RoboRob Remix) 4.40 386 plays 175.0 BPM
- 7. [PREVIEW] Red Sand (Original Mix) 2.30 269 plays
For the past three years, Salt Lake City native Robert Anderson (DJ ROBOROB) has held a tight grip on all things that encompass the local electronic music scene. Masterfully blending genres to fit his own unique style, his passions span from hard electro to drumstep, breaks to hip hop and dubstep to chiptune. His notoriety stems from his unrivaled ability to play to any crowd, anywhere.
Starting out in 2007, he's since self released 8 full length studio albums and 4 EPs of original material, on top of a multitude of highly praised remixes. His production style knows no bounds, and He's toured the nation and locally he's shared the stage with artists such as: Tiesto, Benny Benassi, Excision, Global Deejays, Mickey Avalon, Heiroglyphics, Nappy Roots, and more.
In the summer of 2012, Rob was approached by MadHatter of Scrub Club Records and was welcomed into the family. In the Spring of 2013 Rob joined the ranks of Damn Son! records, an internet based label based out of Salt Lake City. Collaborations with Scrub Club and Damn Son! artists are in production and highly anticipated.
"Acting as an active ambassador between the music communities, RoboRob brings an amazing energy that incites a collaborative atmosphere. It makes the party bigger, happier, and more inclusive." --- 'John ''Hex" Carter - Nerdapalooza Founder/Owner
Festivals DJ RoboRob has played:
Comicpalooza 2013, Get Lucky 2013, Get Freaky 2012, Nerdapalooza 2012, Desert Rocks 2012, Das Energi 2012, Get Lucky 2012, Nerdapalooza 2011
Artists DJ RoboRob has opened for:
Tiesto, Quintino, Alvaro, Benny Benassi, Excision, Tommy Trash, J.Rabbit, Datsik, Dieselboy, Terravita, Jackal & Hyde, Fedde Le Grand, Tritonal, MSTRKRFT, Sue Cho, Designer Drugs, Sidney Samson, Cold Blank, Midnight Conspiracy, Global Deejays, Mickey Avalon, Le Castlvania, Darth and Vader, Downlink, Heiroglyphics, Nappy Roots, Breathe Carolina.
POSTED // DECEMBER 27,2012 //
DJ RoboRob, An Aria Electronic (EP)
Dubstep is overplayed, and the warbling bass can sound redundant. This makes DJ RoboRob, with his fresh tracks, a treat to hear. Reverbnation.com/DRoboRob
POSTED // 2012-06-09 //
"While we're talking electronic music, last week saw the latest release from DJ RoboRob. The SLC electro/dubstep DJ has been making the rounds in style lately, which included playing a damned-fine set over at The Metro while it held its free dance-club evening. This month, he returns with some original works in the form of a six-track EP called An Aria Electronic. Nothing too fancy or over complicated about this release, just some pretty-cool dance numbers; not as video-game oriented as his 2011 release Press 'A' To Listen, but it's still got your array of 8-bit themes and sound effects. You can snag it from his Bandcamp page for whatever price you feel like paying."
"Next up is the latest from DJ Robo Rob, who, if you haven't heard of him yet, I have to question if you get out to clubs. Rob has been providing dubstep and eight-bit remixes that have been used over the past four years at places like Area 51, The Hotel, Club Elevate and the now defunct Sky Bar. This year alone, he's had five albums out of free music to download: the EP Compustep in February, Teh D3ceptionz and Of Dubenestep in April, The Remixes ^3 in October and now this month, he has a new set of both genres in a 14-track album called Press 'A' To Listen. I'd recommend snagging some of this free stuff while you can, as well as more albums from his back catalog on his Bandcamp site."